Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Not bothered reading much of this thread and only browsed. Has The Rock Says...... been outed as Seaside\Glenn-Murray?

I'm not. A mod has decided to lie and make out I am thus creating a witch hunt against me. The end of the day, you might not agree with what I have said but to have to resort to that is plain wrong and abusive of moderator powers.

I haven't said anything abusive here, yeah, I've had a dig at BHAFC but we are rivals, you certainly gave us a lot last year and it appears certain people can't take it now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I'm not. A mod has decided to lie and make out I am thus creating a witch hunt against me. The end of the day, you might not agree with what I have said but to have to resort to that is plain wrong and abusive of moderator powers.

I haven't said anything abusive here, yeah, I've had a dig at BHAFC but we are rivals, you certainly gave us a lot last year and it appears certain people can't take it now that the shoe is on the other foot.

It's easy to prove if you have the same IP. They can screen shot and post it up here.

Piss off you charity robbing pile of shit.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
It's easy to prove if you have the same IP. They can screen shot and post it up here.

Yep. The end of the day, I don't know Seaside personally but I know he posts on the BBS. To not pay up a REMF bet is just plain wrong and I can understand the anger but to make out I'm him isn't fair.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Yep. The end of the day, I don't know Seaside personally but I know he posts on the BBS. To not pay up a REMF bet is just plain wrong and I can understand the anger but to make out I'm him isn't fair.

Whereas you are a really nice guy..........who is trolling on a rival's message board :shrug:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Great post, and as a Palace fan I have to agree. Having been your superiors throughout my life has definitely left me feeling inferior. I think the most inferior I felt was as a was enjoying a nice beer after we had smashed you 5-0 and you were all locked in and couldn't go home. That was a dark day.

Jobi in the last minute? That left me with very little self-esteem I can tell you.

When we came to the Amex for the first time and made you all cry? Far from feeling superior over how we'd nicked your best player for free (FFS Murray!) I just left feeling belittled that you had as complete a player as Dunk at your disposal and we did not.

Back at Selhurst watching Bruno get embarrassed by Bolassie, and all I could think about was how I wish our fans and the magnificent reserve of yours - the way you all sat in silence like that, it was breathtaking.

And of course the play-off semi final. Nothing has left me feeling quite so inferior to Brighton as thinking you on your own patch on route to the Premier League.

Please my fellow Palace fans. Stop pretending. Just admit your inferiority complex. Any club who has had to suffer at the hands of our rivals as much as we have would have one.

Honest question - are the Palace message boards like this, full of Brighton fans parading their neuroses? Truly tragic if so.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Don't like it you could always, I don't know, trot on back to where ever you came from. Nearly 100 posts in a couple of weeks on a rivals message board is truly tragic

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
47 pages on this s**t. Who gives two s**ts about palace.

And for all you guys know who are conversing with them, they could have all got together and had a bet to see how many pages they could get this thread to.

Can't you just end this and stop conversing with them?

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Good enough for me.

I cannot believe he isn't banned, he owes TWO HUNDRED POUNDS to The REMF.

I'll say it one last time. I am not Glenn Murray/Seaside. If someone wants to find his old posts and match them against my posting style, go ahead, it will prove my point.

The end of the day, pretty obvious I can't post on here anymore as just going to get that thrown at me. Not worth the hassle/abuse I will get.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll say it one last time. I am not Glenn Murray/Seaside. If someone wants to find his old posts and match them against my posting style, go ahead, it will prove my point.

The end of the day, pretty obvious I can't post on here anymore as just going to get that thrown at me. Not worth the hassle/abuse I will get.

I think the problem is, that people are struggling to accept that there could be TWO Palace fans, with exactly the same smug '50 posts a day / trolling with big words / passive-aggressive' m.o.

I think the problem is, that people are struggling to accept that there could be TWO Palace fans, with exactly the same smug '50 posts a day / trolling with big words / passive-aggressive' m.o.

Actually, I'm going on the fact that you said he was, and had checked out his IP address.

If he isn't then to label him a charity robbing poo stain is harsh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, I'm going on the fact that you said he was, and had checked out his IP address.

If he isn't then to label him a charity robbing poo stain is harsh.

No. I never, ever said that. I have no idea where i'd even look to check that.

It is him though.

(Frankly, even if it were not, he's equally as irritating, and can jog on anyway)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports