Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Indeed. It's the need to refer constantly to us in order to validate their existence that makes me giggle. The fact that so many Palace fans have piled in suggests that this inferiority complex is quite commonly felt. You have to ask yourself - if we're such a joke, if they're so much better then why are they all here and trying to make themselves feel better by trolling NSC? Not enough hugs when they were little? And some of them have post counts in the hundreds and thousands. They can't just make their point and eff off, they feel the need to keep coming back, keep thinking they are protecting their club's reputation like anyone really cares. It's quite pathetic.

During the season there are always five and sometimes many more threads dedicated to CPFC.

Lets just get one thing straight though because its getting really desperate from your lots perspectives now, yes we will get "tonked" a few times during the season(hopefully not to many), yes we will probably be relegated BUT, being there is something your oh so mighty club could not and have NEVER achieved. You would love to be there but we destroyed that dream in style, the manager you all laughed at out thought Gus and showed him as severely lacking, the man you all laughed at ran you ragged and knocked two goals past you. The fans you despise with a passion outsung you all at your own ground, the team you hated took away your chance to put all those years in the wilderness behind you. BUT you still insult us because we will probably get stamped on in the PL, do you not think that would happen to you lot as well? oh of course not because you are the mighty Brighton.
Would it not be hilarious if we stayed up and you lot had a stinker of a season? stranger things have happened, like us getting promoted when we were favourites for relegation.

Now I await your normal go to response of abuse, telling me that this is a Brighton board, oh and dont forget the two administrations. Either way we done what you lot could not but still you knock us :lolol: Hows the Wembley plans coming along :lolol: :lolol:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
During the season there are always five and sometimes many more threads dedicated to CPFC.

Lets just get one thing straight though because its getting really desperate from your lots perspectives now, yes we will get "tonked" a few times during the season(hopefully not to many), yes we will probably be relegated BUT, being there is something your oh so mighty club could not and have NEVER achieved. You would love to be there but we destroyed that dream in style, the manager you all laughed at out thought Gus and showed him as severely lacking, the man you all laughed at ran you ragged and knocked two goals past you. The fans you despise with a passion outsung you all at your own ground, the team you hated took away your chance to put all those years in the wilderness behind you. BUT you still insult us because we will probably get stamped on in the PL, do you not think that would happen to you lot as well? oh of course not because you are the mighty Brighton.
Would it not be hilarious if we stayed up and you lot had a stinker of a season? stranger things have happened, like us getting promoted when we were favourites for relegation.

Now I await your normal go to response of abuse, telling me that this is a Brighton board, oh and dont forget the two administrations. Either way we done what you lot could not but still you knock us :lolol: Hows the Wembley plans coming along :lolol: :lolol:

More to the point....How's your Selhurst/new stadium plans coming along ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Too long, didn't read but by the length of your response and the fact you have highlighted, capitalised and underlined parts, it seems to bother you immensely. And that makes you rather sad.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Great post. Expect a ban.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Fantasy and Delusion and clinging to wishful thinking. We'll reach the premier league within the next 3 years.

You are right - this is a BRIGHTON board. No one asks you to INFECT it. If you don't like what is written, no need to be here :guitar:

Good luck in the Premier League. In your Clubs 100 years and 3 formations you've never managed to beat our 4 consecutive seasons in the top flight - I don't expect you to do it this time either.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
True, you are far to big a club for the championship and when you do go up I fully expect a top seven finish in the first year, Premier league champions in the second and Champions league winners in year three.

I also believe I will see Jesus tomorrow who will bring me a winning lottery ticket
:lolol: :lolol:
The PL is our aim, I have no doubt we'll get there.

:shrug:

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Shame you never put as much effort in repaying your gambling debts when you used to post as Glenn-Murray/Seaside Eagle as you do in trolling under your new alter ego.

Doesn't matter though, you'll still always be a sad welching scumbag.

Utter BS

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Indeed. It's the need to refer constantly to us in order to validate their existence that makes me giggle. The fact that so many Palace fans have piled in suggests that this inferiority complex is quite commonly felt. You have to ask yourself - if we're such a joke, if they're so much better then why are they all here and trying to make themselves feel better by trolling NSC? Not enough hugs when they were little? And some of them have post counts in the hundreds and thousands. They can't just make their point and eff off, they feel the need to keep coming back, keep thinking they are protecting their club's reputation like anyone really cares. It's quite pathetic.

Great post, and as a Palace fan I have to agree. Having been your superiors throughout my life has definitely left me feeling inferior. I think the most inferior I felt was as a was enjoying a nice beer after we had smashed you 5-0 and you were all locked in and couldn't go home. That was a dark day.

Jobi in the last minute? That left me with very little self-esteem I can tell you.

When we came to the Amex for the first time and made you all cry? Far from feeling superior over how we'd nicked your best player for free (FFS Murray!) I just left feeling belittled that you had as complete a player as Dunk at your disposal and we did not.

Back at Selhurst watching Bruno get embarrassed by Bolassie, and all I could think about was how I wish our fans and the magnificent reserve of yours - the way you all sat in silence like that, it was breathtaking.

And of course the play-off semi final. Nothing has left me feeling quite so inferior to Brighton as thinking you on your own patch on route to the Premier League.

Please my fellow Palace fans. Stop pretending. Just admit your inferiority complex. Any club who has had to suffer at the hands of our rivals as much as we have would have one.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Threads like this 'out' the Palace supporters and gives you a chance to put them all on your ignore list in one go.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Shame you never put as much effort in repaying your gambling debts when you used to post as Glenn-Murray/Seaside Eagle as you do in trolling under your new alter ego.

Doesn't matter though, you'll still always be a sad welching scumbag.

Don't give this sad welching scumbag the time of day Buzzer, he is really not worth the effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here