[Football] Palace have submitted plans for Selhurst Redevelopment

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ah the palace redevelopment bump. You must be struggling again :rolleyes:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well then. Four years+ since the announcement and not a single, hi viz, hard had or steel toe capped boot has been on site.

Funny how the video was posted before the planning application was lodged.

What with Brexit, Covid and Ukraine, I wonder what the revised total cost estimate will become?

I feel a bit sorry for the decent fans.

I love the first comment on that video, on YouTube.

“That would be unreal”

So true, and so perceptive.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Well then. Four years+ since the announcement and not a single, hi viz, hard had or steel toe capped boot has been on site.

Funny how the video was posted before the planning application was lodged.

What with Brexit, Covid and Ukraine, I wonder what the revised total cost estimate will become?

I feel a bit sorry for the decent fans.

I'll just leave this here...

Scary Man in Mask.png

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don’t know why you’re so bothered , it gets done when it gets done.
I’ll be glad when you finally win a game and you can start talking about yourselves again and your European push.
Btw I heard a little stat that you haven’t beaten us in 3 years , that can’t be true can it ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don’t know why you’re so bothered , it gets done when it gets done.
I’ll be glad when you finally win a game and you can start talking about yourselves again and your European push.
Btw I heard a little stat that you haven’t beaten us in 3 years , that can’t be true can it ?

A stat just like the one where you haven’t done the double over us since the early 1930s.
And yet, I personally, have seen us do a double over you 4 times.

Stats, eh?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
276313525_1846003145604928_4374657129241595259_n.jpg

This was taken yesterday - is the painting on the gantry some kind of colour test for the new stadium? Or have the locals got handy with the graffiti again?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
View attachment 146239

This was taken yesterday - is the painting on the gantry some kind of colour test for the new stadium? Or have the locals got handy with the graffiti again?

Trying to do up the cowshed with left over paint it seems. Palace are doing well, 12 years now without going bust, they're watching the pennies

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Unfortunately I drove past the Coper Cope Beckenham site for their new training facilities and sad to say it's looking pretty impressive after all those years sharing Goals 5 a side facilities.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Unfortunately I drove past the Coper Cope Beckenham site for their new training facilities and sad to say it's looking pretty impressive after all those years sharing Goals 5 a side facilities.

And today one of the academy products has just been called up to the full England squad, which is great to see.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I wonder how comparative this will be? A 67% increase is eye watering. They're gonna need a longer fence.

[tweet]1521006869644513280[/tweet]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Having been in there a few times recently I can confirm it is top notch but really that’s just catching up with Lancing that was built years ago now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here