Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace *friends* Charity Walk: Selhurst to Withdean - Please Sponsor Us!

Red n Blue Jelly Beans

& some white ones aswell
Apr 18, 2009
Surrey
Just a quick update to say thank you to all those who have sponsored us.
And thanks Bozza for sorting out stickying the thread nearer the time.

So far we have raised £337.00!!

Our target is £1000, so still a way yet.

I must say that so far, Albion fans have been the most generous.

If anyone knows of some cheapfree acccomadation on Sunday 6th June in Brighton. I have a feeling some of us doing the walk will probably want to stay in Brighton for the night, to have a beer and rest. We are hoping it'll be free as we dont really want to pay loads to sleep over, when we are trying to raise all we can for charity. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks :)

Red n Blue Jelly Beans

& some white ones aswell
Apr 18, 2009
Surrey
Hello peoples.

One your fellow BHA fans known as Biffer has kindly arranged our welcome into Brighton at the end of our walk to be held at his public house [details to follow].

I am wondering if any of you kind people run/own or know someone who runs/owns a B&B or hotel?

Basically need a shelter for the night after the event with a shower. There will be a few very tired people needing sleep afterwards.

I wonder if anyone could possibly help me out here. We have no money to spend as it's all tied in raising funds for the cancer campaign. But if you know you have room and can spare some for a few of us, I would be eternally grateful and so would the Marsden.

Thanks in advance :)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It is a sticky on the BBS.

I am not confirmed yet, work are being a bit funny. Hope to be though.

Who's that anyway???

For some reason it was unstuck when I looked so I re-stickied it.

Who am I? a Palace poster on here from way back before NSC moved to vBulletin. I sort of lost touch with this place when many of the posters I knew stopped posting as much. I actually appeared on the cover of a Brighton Programme back then....:wink:

Red n Blue Jelly Beans

& some white ones aswell
Apr 18, 2009
Surrey

Who am I? a Palace poster on here from way back before NSC moved to vBulletin. I sort of lost touch with this place when many of the posters I knew stopped posting as much. I actually appeared on the cover of a Brighton Programme back then....:wink:

It's a BBS mod!! Aaaaaahhh!

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, free entertainment at The Hydrant to welcome them to Brighton.
Hope to see many of you there !

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Hmm, I think I know who you are. Am I "allergic" to your cat?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Who's got ideas for fundraising in the pub during the evening...?
I've got a band lined up to play for a few hours to entertain everyone and apart from the obvious bucket on the bar I need some ideas please......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here