Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace *friends* Charity Walk: Selhurst to Withdean - Please Sponsor Us!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Donated £25

A brilliant cause and good luck to everyone involved in the walk and very best wishes to RNM.

I'll match that. Good luck everyone.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Another £20 in the pot!

Will the starting point be a shopping centre by then?! :p

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Done,good luck.Hope you reach your total. :thumbsup:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Who do I make the cheque out to - Mr A D Ministration? :p

But seriously. This is a great cause. Good luck and I will donate soon.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
There don't seem to be many Palace fans donating, unless you've got a separate page for them?

I understand there is a similar thread on BBS, not that I venture on there for fear of contamination.:lolol:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
There don't seem to be many Palace fans donating, unless you've got a separate page for them?

This is true, there is a rule on the BBS that the thread won't be made a sticky until a month before the event, and as we are known to most, it will most likely be a late flurry. Don't worry, you are not being stung I can assure you.

Thanks for all your generosity.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
From the opening post:-

The walk takes place 5 & 6th June 2010.
We are doing this because a good friend of ours has had cancer and The Royal Marsden Hospital in Kensington has been there every step of the way, and thankfully he is now in remission.
We felt it would be touching to give something back in return.

It might be worth mentioning that this friend of ours is a regular poster on here, Herbicide.

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
This is true, there is a rule on the BBS that the thread won't be made a sticky until a month before the event, and as we are known to most, it will most likely be a late flurry. Don't worry, you are not being stung I can assure you.

Thanks for all your generosity.

The mods have already suggested it won't be made a sticky, the only time I think this has ever happened. Sums them up completely, letting personal differences get in the way of a good cause :tosser: :US:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yeah. Done that. Make sure you call in at The Station when you arrive - only another 500 yards after all.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This hasn't had a post for nearly a month now, and I see the event date is still some time away.

I'll unstick for now but happy to re-stick nearer the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here