Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans turning on.Murray

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
So, the sad shit for brains scum think its funny to chant "he used to be gay but now he's ok"????? Glenda was not always the easiest to love but he came through a tough time and did great for us - as well as Bobby and just as vital - he don't fit in now so good luck to him wherever he can make a crust...

Come on you lot - for some real revenge, get PT the Warrior on to them EMAIL peter-at-petertatchell.net

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Good player in league 1:bad, bad attitude - did well for us in the end and I'll always be grateful for his goals last year, think going to Palarse is probably the biggest mistake he could have made - it'll be a very fine line between love and hate there and by the sound of it they're gonna hate him and he's gonna hate them long before he plays a competitive game for them. RESULT = permasulk. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What would be the best scenario in the game at the Amex next month is for him to be on the bench, then get brought on with 5 mins to go and the game 3-0 to us,.... the jeers will be deafening..... we could sing "he used to be OK, now he's just gay" if we wanted to be infantile about it.

I prefer "F*ck off Murray you Judas c*nt". Admitttedly it doesn't rhyme so well but I feel it better encapsulates the latent feelings I have for the miserablist.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Some of these comments are pathetic.

No Glenn Murray, no promotion.

Sorry El Pres, I love you to bits but it's equally silly posting this every single time Murray is mentioned.

He was immense last season, anyone who thinks different is living in la-la land.

I know he was but now he plays for the Scum. He knew our feelings for Palace. No-one held a gun to the bloke's head and forced him there. He knew this would happen and as far as I am concerned it's open season on Glenda.

judas.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry El Pres, I love you to bits but it's equally silly posting this every single time Murray is mentioned.

I know he was but now he plays for the Scum. He knew our feelings for Palace. No-one held a gun to the bloke's head and forced him there. He knew this would happen and as far as I am concerned it's open season on Glenda.

View attachment 27607

No it's not Murray as a professional footballer accepted the best offer and it's academic who he plays for. Unlike Leon Knight has has never slagged us off, time to move on.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No it's not Murray as a professional footballer accepted the best offer and it's academic who he plays for.

Oh pur-lease. Do you think me and thousands of other Albion fans would give him this grief if he went to Orient? Of course not. It's NOT academic who he plays for. He accepted the best offer from our arch-rivals. He knew full well that there was going to be connotations with that.

To paraphrase that moronic chant the knuckle-draggers up the other end of the A23 have thought up for him: "He used to be alright but now he's a c*nt"

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh pur-lease. Do you think me and thousands of other Albion fans would give him this grief if he went to Orient? Of course not. It's NOT academic who he plays for. He accepted the best offer from our arch-rivals. He knew full well that there was going to be connotations with that.

To paraphrase that moronic chant the knuckle-draggers up the other end of the A23 have thought up for him: "He used to be alright but now he's a c*nt"

Maybe they are unaware how he was squeezed out by GP? Since reading that I am more inclined to take El Pres's view than yours. He did a job for us then was pushed out, like Wendy Wilkins he deserves to be cut a bit of slack.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is stolen from Millwall, a song about teddy sheringham playing for west ham, but I think it works quite well:

Oohhhhhhh Murray murray
He signed for pa**ce and now he's a c**t

Oohhhhhhh Murray murray
He signed for pa**ce and now he's a c**t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here