Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I have no idea what the last 5 posts were as I have the majority of these bores on ignore but I suspect they have just proven my point perfectly, well done lads.

Well thank you !
Oh sorry, you can't see it , someone tell him please ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nigels out in force on this thread, seems to have wound the dear pikies up bless. The pressures starting to make them crack :flounce:

How do you know this when we are on ignore ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When u start using our affectionate New nickname for one of our players you KNOW you've spent waaay too much time on here. It's a sad obsession. Time to get a life twatty?

Too much time , still you need to be told .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

A broken nose and eye socket not serious eh . If that was Spanish Dave he'd still be rolling !

No it's not. Facial injuries such as that happen all the time in contact sports. What did he miss 2 or 3 games? Can hardly have been life or sight threatening.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No it's not. Facial injuries such as that happen all the time in contact sports. What did he miss 2 or 3 games? Can hardly have been life or sight threatening.

No it wasn't life threatening as Jedi got up and carried on playing . A nasty injury all the same .

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Have to say it's fairly likely Jedi will pick up a booking and the two match suspension in one of the next two games, That's his role to break up other teams play.
Shame he has been awesome for us this season,He is very much like Bidcutt but a full man sized version.

Yes but hes not as quick or even remotely as naturally talented and so where as Bridcutt looked better than most of the arsenal midfield, your boy I suspect would have been treading water against them. I think the Bridcutt v Jedinak is a no contest one. However I am bothered by their pace on the break.
And heartened by the fact we did nothing well in the last match against the deluded ones.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Yes but hes not as quick or even remotely as naturally talented and so where as Bridcutt looked better than most of the arsenal midfield, your boy I suspect would have been treading water against them. I think the Bridcutt v Jedinak is a no contest one. However I am bothered by their pace on the break.
And heartened by the fact we did nothing well in the last match against the deluded ones.
Clown.

Jedinak has player of the year sewn up already. It is because of him that we can throw 7 players forward on every attack.

He ran both games against a strong Stoke midfield, and they came in with a big bid at the end of the window but were told no. Not that he'd have passed the medical anyway.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Most of Zaha's bookings are for diving.
Sigh. Factual website?

He's got most for petulance and moaning.

The kid needs to grow up, I compare his temperament to Williams who gets kicked by bigger players than Zaha week-in, week-out and just gets up and gets on with it.

Ferguson will need to kick his arse into gear, or Prem refs will send him off.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Jedenik - on 9
Murray and Zaha - on 8

Jedenik is as key to them as Bridcutt to us, so heres hoping he picks up a booking in the next 2 games (Hull an dirty Leeds).

there yellows are irrelevant,if Gus plays McSudger when we play the scum we will lose,if Gus grows some bollocks we may win

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Nigels out in force on this thread, seems to have wound the dear pikies up bless. The pressures starting to make them crack :flounce:

Surely the pressure is on you though? You haven't beaten us in Brighton since the early 80's, got turned over last year at the Amex, and got battered at Selhurst 3 months ago. To add to this, you had us down as relegation fodder before a ball was kicked this year and I bet 90% of your fan base thought you'd make the playoffs this year at worst. We've done our bit and won our home game, anything at the Amex is a bonus as you seem to be on fire there. Your fans will be wanting a win so badly, you can tell that just by the 5 new Palace threads posted on here everyday. But with that brings it's own kind of pressure.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Surely the pressure is on you though? You haven't beaten us in Brighton since the early 80's, got turned over last year at the Amex, and got battered at Selhurst 3 months ago. To add to this, you had us down as relegation fodder before a ball was kicked this year and I bet 90% of your fan base thought you'd make the playoffs this year at worst. We've done our bit and won our home game, anything at the Amex is a bonus as you seem to be on fire there. Your fans will be wanting a win so badly, you can tell that just by the 5 new Palace threads posted on here everyday. But with that brings it's own kind of pressure.

Not quite - Dec 1988.
Pressure is on us to get results in all games from now on to be honest, as it is for Palace. A few good (or bad) results in a row for either of us could make a real difference.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a repeat role reversal a la Southampton last season. 0-3..3-0..+ player sent off from away team with plenty of time left.
( Dunk off in 7 mins....who would we choose from the Stripeys ? )
Don't forget the dodgy penalty/ies in both games

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I have just gone onto the football league website and it shows FFS on 8 and Jedi on 7 in the league.
The Football League | Stats | Divisional Discipline

Jedi has had 8 (1 was in the FA Cup) in 34 games - thats 1 in every 4.25 games. FFS is 8 in 32, so 1 in 4. So you'll need 8 games until they are most likely to be banned again. There are 2 games between now and the big one. They'll be there, and FFS will score, and you will bottle it. These things are virtual certainties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here