Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
cpfc4evandeva
Heshlo Kitty

How on earth does a player like Zaha manage to get booked 8 times in about 30 games?

Hmm diving lol

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
You're talking about us diving when you've got glenda AND Winnie lol lol

I'm not underestimating your lot on the slightest, it's a derby game.

Yeah you must be catching us up with penalties now,
CMS not only is he crap but his dives are earning him a reputation ill post the picture of his dive against Milwall later.
The best ive seen this season legendary in fact.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You're talking about us diving when you've got glenda AND Winnie lol lol

I'm not underestimating your lot on the slightest, it's a derby and you're 6 points ahead of us in the league, the table doesn't lie and we love a good bottle job

EFA

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In that case I hope he cuts Bridcutt in half id just stamp on the little s-it's head and smash him into the turf.
Joking aside:)
I'd be more concerned with your South American slime ball of a manager actually getting his team of cheating foreign divers up for the game myself judging by his last 3 goes at it.
I so hope you underestimate our relegation favourites again.

Nasty post.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I make you favourites for this one as you're at home but dream on about the point above. Bridcutt is very good but if anyone's going to be doing the bossing it'll be Jedinak.

So we think bridcutt will boss it, you think jedinak will. It's a game of opinions, there's no dreaming about it. All I know is little liam is far less likely to be suspended for the 17th, unless he does something silly and gets a red. Will wurzel rest jedinak before we meet d'you reckon, or risk him picking up his 10th yellow?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes he did actually, he had a very lucky escape according to Ollie and the matter isn't finished with. Classy comments from you though mate, keep them coming :wanker:

Oh get over it you precious drama queen. He didn't suffer a serious injury; that's all that matters.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh get over it you precious drama queen. He didn't suffer a serious injury; that's all that matters.

A broken nose and eye socket not serious eh . If that was Spanish Dave he'd still be rolling !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A broken nose and eye socket not serious eh . If that was Spanish Dave he'd still be rolling !

Casper Ankergren got a broken nose 2 years ago during a game, had it reset on the pitch and carried on playing. Are your thugs going to break Orlandi's ribs again this time, without any punishment?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Casper Ankergren got a broken nose 2 years ago during a game, had it reset on the pitch and carried on playing. Are your thugs going to break Orlandi's ribs again this time, without any punishment?

Who broke his ribs then ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nigels out in force on this thread, seems to have wound the dear pikies up bless. The pressures starting to make them crack :flounce:
No pressure mate , seems you lot are banking on suspensions to get the edge .

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Jedi bound to get booked v hull or Leeds.

Reckon zaha or Murray could end up missing the play off semi, 2 yellows in next 12 is likely.

Good to see diving and cheats punished.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

When u start using our affectionate New nickname for one of our players you KNOW you've spent waaay too much time on here. It's a sad obsession. Time to get a life twatty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here