[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I know this from someone who was there , how about you show some respect you prick.

Think everyone is well off topic here. This is a light hearted or should be thread between rival fans about football.
Don’t think either side you included should be making comments about an incident with my mate was there I know better than you about someone who has lost there life in appalling circumstances. Unless your an eye witness and have given evidence to the police keep your mouth shut. Everyone on this should show some respect and grow up a bit instead of trying to point score from one another. Quite frankly a football chat forum isn’t the place to discuss it, it’s a place to discuss football.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
What a load of absolute nonsense. Why would they be frothing at the mouth because one of their players assaulted a palace fan :lol: Nobody who sings Eric cantona is condoning a human losing their life - and never would they - but don’t fall for their utter bullshit and pedal it on here.

I can only assume that you are too young to have been around at the time and do don't understand. Of course no one who sings Cantona is condoning murder, but the link between the Cantona incident and the murder are not imaginary. Who would have thought that an FA Cup replay (which I was at incidentally) at Stamford Bridge would turn the heat up between us and Palace to boiling point? A lot of punches and kicks have been exchanged over the years as a result...

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Well, are you suggesting we should blame the brilliant Cantona for the disgusting actions of Man U fans? That is just wrong. Sorry. Link is tenuous.

Blame the Man U fans. Linking a murder to the player is just plain nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you are very naive then. The Cantona incident and his subsequent ban had a direct link to the ridiculous level of violence that MU fans directed at that CP fan.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Who would have thought that an FA Cup replay (which I was at incidentally) at Stamford Bridge would turn the heat up between us and Palace to boiling point? A lot of punches and kicks have been exchanged over the years as a result...

I received alot of punches and kicks after that game!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You didn't mention you signature, why was that?

Ban this tedious cock

??
641aff86e99dd39933276686b05605d8.jpg
[MENTION=40377]MTSeagulls[/MENTION] too

Pls report the post :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can only assume that you are too young to have been around at the time and do don't understand. Of course no one who sings Cantona is condoning murder, but the link between the Cantona incident and the murder are not imaginary. Who would have thought that an FA Cup replay (which I was at incidentally) at Stamford Bridge would turn the heat up between us and Palace to boiling point? A lot of punches and kicks have been exchanged over the years as a result...

I’ll ignore your usual patronising crap. You’ve stuck out like a sore thumb as palace scum for a while (or just a full on go against the grain anti BHA bell). And liking a post calling a BHA fan a cock by a scum fan has just proved it. Rumbled. [MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] - one to add to the list - and my ignore list :lol: :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think everyone is well off topic here. This is a light hearted or should be thread between rival fans about football.
Don’t think either side you included should be making comments about an incident with my mate was there I know better than you about someone who has lost there life in appalling circumstances. Unless your an eye witness and have given evidence to the police keep your mouth shut. Everyone on this should show some respect and grow up a bit instead of trying to point score from one another. Quite frankly a football chat forum isn’t the place to discuss it, it’s a place to discuss football.

Which everyone was until a palace fan started linking the two.. no BHA fan has said anything remotely derogatory about the murder / manslaughter incident, just an incident where Cantona kicked a palace fan.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
[MENTION=40377]MTSeagulls[/MENTION] too

Pls report the post :thumbsup:

I did already ��

Not that it'll do any good. The moderators' on here are more keen to ban BHA fans for trolling rather than this piece of dirt.
I see Chicken Run got a ban yesterday for being 'an annoying troll'. How does this fella keep getting away with it?

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did already ��

Not that it'll do any good. The moderators' on here are more keen to ban BHA fans for trolling rather than this piece of dirt.
I see Chicken Run got a ban yesterday for being 'an annoying troll'. How does this fella keep getting away with it?

This should be it - he doesn’t get satire and just trolls everyone - offers nothing and is a stalker and shit stirrer. Feel for his wife if she exists.

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
I very, very rarely post, but in all honesty I have not come across this argument that we should not sing about Cantona as it brings back memories of a completely unrelated incident. What is it with that lot that they want to come on rival fans forum anyway, just don't get it..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I very, very rarely post, but in all honesty I have not come across this argument that we should not sing about Cantona as it brings back memories of a completely unrelated incident. What is it with that lot that they want to come on rival fans forum anyway, just don't get it..

Sad kids and old men with nothing better to do - and think we will lap up and swallow their made up narratives on anything and everything over the years - but didn’t realise BHA fans are much more intelligent than Croydonites :)

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I suggest that everyone just reports every post Dougie makes until the mods get plssed off with it.
Past history suggests, especially from one particular moderator who prefers to ban BHA fans rather than Palace trolls, is that I will get an infraction or ban for being annoying but so be it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Palace fans will play a game of six degrees of separation to moan about us singing the Cantona song and then join in with a rousing chorus of ‘She said no Lewis’

Classy as always.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Browsing through this thread makes comical reading - palace fans contributing are delusional beyond belief - fingers crossed Viera is the man to take their pathetic side down at long last

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sad kids and old men with nothing better to do - and think we will lap up and swallow their made up narratives on anything and everything over the years - but didn’t realise BHA fans are much more intelligent than Croydonites :)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Which everyone was until a palace fan started linking the two.. no BHA fan has said anything remotely derogatory about the murder / manslaughter incident, just an incident where Cantona kicked a palace fan.

I don’t dispute that a palace fan brought it up. If he wants to be a ***** about a man who is also a palace being murdered and bring it on to a football forum let him because he thinks he can score points let him he is the one who looks foolish. No one in there right mind thinks a man was murdered because something Cantona did despite the tenuous links and the increased dislike between the fans. Take the classy step as someone has died at the hands of another human being and ignore the ignorant fools. In all honestly [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] really are not worth the reply and I’m ****ed off with myself for even mentioning them tbh
Any moderators really should have a look at some of the things posted on here and consider banning the above for mentioned people. This should be a place about football and that alone.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

You have just described anyone on arguing football forum there.

Any way let’s move on from this and get back to the thread title.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I don’t dispute that a palace fan brought it up. If he wants to be a ***** about a man who is also a palace being murdered and bring it on to a football forum let him because he thinks he can score points let him he is the one who looks foolish. No one in there right mind thinks a man was murdered because something Cantona did despite the tenuous links and the increased dislike between the fans. Take the classy step as someone has died at the hands of another human being and ignore the ignorant fools. In all honestly [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] really are not worth the reply and I’m ****ed off with myself for even mentioning them tbh
Any moderators really should have a look at some of the things posted on here and consider banning the above for mentioned people. This should be a place about football and that alone.

I don’t think I said anything to deserve that if I am honest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports