[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Hahaha hottest day of the year they’re literally all here - not even bothered to get out their 34th floor council flats we pay for :lol: ****ing hell :ffsparr:

34th floor council flats we pay for ****ing hell

That comment is not really in keeping and looking down on people all over the UK who are not as fortunate as your good self is poor form….keep it to football banter let’s leave social class snobbery out of it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which bit is re-writing history, showed you two articles, one from as early as April. Of course when Nuno and Favre were available we looked, we'd be stupid not to. Would PV have been offered the job of not? We will never know but he wasn't plucked out of thin air as originally stated.

As for snubbed, one fell through and personally I am glad Nuno was sacked off, I think the way he operates is bad news. Would have liked Favre though.

It is way to early for predictions, but the signing of players like Olise & Guehi give us good reason to be optimistic

Articles from some random persons guessing mean nothing - you were clearly not in for Viera from the start whatsoever though, if that helps. Shambles of a Summer and running of a club knowing gramps was gonna leave and everyone can see that - Sunday league stuff. Let’s hope it costs you as it deserves to. Whoever took the job was always going to know they were 10th choice so weren’t going to be a good experienced manager. Never heard of those players but let’s see. Not many had heard of Lamptey and now he’s one of the worlds best right backs without question.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Articles from some random persons guessing mean nothing - you were clearly not in for Viera from the start whatsoever though, if that helps. Shambles of a Summer and running of a club knowing gramps was gonna leave and everyone can see that - Sunday league stuff. Let’s hope it costs you as it deserves to. Whoever took the job was always going to know they were 10th choice so weren’t going to be a good experienced manager. Never heard of those players but let’s see. Not many had heard of Lamptey and now he’s one of the worlds best right backs without question.

If you follow Championship football at all, you would know that Olise and Guehi were in the top 3 best players in the league last season along with Ivan Toney. Both signings are outstanding bits of business, just like the Eze transfer last season was.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Good luck to Andros if he gets his move to Everton. He was a good servent for us, but it now seems the plan is for younger players on manageable wages.
He goes with our best wishes.

That is a genius plan, simple but perfect, it's a swiss watch of an idea! Tbh, I'm wondering if you shouldn't have bee na bit more discreet about announcing it publically, because there is a risk that other clubs now might steal this gem.

I'm not even sorry, but I'm just emailing Paul Barber. Copying here.

Dear Paul,

Have you thought about trying younger players on manageable wages? I feel that this is a great way to not only succeed (probably win the league tbh), but also at a very reasonable price.

Regards,
Fats

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m off for some nibbles - nice chatting to our new football supporters - 11 years is impressive - unless you were one of the new 10,000 when the franchise got to the prem who appeared - in which case it’s about 7 years :lol:

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
That is a genius plan, simple but perfect, it's a swiss watch of an idea! Tbh, I'm wondering if you shouldn't have bee na bit more discreet about announcing it publically, because there is a risk that other clubs now might steal this gem.

I'm not even sorry, but I'm just emailing Paul Barber. Copying here.

Dear Paul,

Have you thought about trying younger players on manageable wages? I feel that this is a great way to not only succeed (probably win the league tbh), but also at a very reasonable price.

Regards,
Fats

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

the postcode pikey does think he's thought of it himself

:nono::ffsparr:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Fair play to Andros for holding out for a club who won’t treat him like shit - I heard Palace offered to treble his wages (no surprise there) in a last gasp attempt to keep him -

Lol, let’s just say that what you heard was utter bullocks, unless you honestly believe we offered fekking Townsend £240,000 a WEEK.

:D

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If you follow Championship football at all, you would know that Olise and Guehi were in the top 3 best players in the league last season along with Ivan Toney. Both signings are outstanding bits of business, just like the Eze transfer last season was.

We did that with Webster and Maupay, It is far from guaranteed to work,

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lol, let’s just say that what you heard was utter bullocks, unless you honestly believe we offered fekking Townsend £240,000 a WEEK.

:D

All joking aside, you were paying Andros Townsend 80k a week - Jesus Christ have your club not learnt anything from the past :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
34th floor council flats we pay for ****ing hell

That comment is not really in keeping and looking down on people all over the UK who are not as fortunate as your good self is poor form….keep it to football banter let’s leave social class snobbery out of it.

Racism and homophobia fine from Dougie- council flat comments to fans with nothing better to do then post on rivals message board on a hot weekend (who are form one of the most deprived areas of the country) is not allowed :lol: Normal rules of decency go out the window when dealing with unwelcome trolls posting on another teams message board I’m afraid - especially when they’re acting like bellends.

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Guehi didn't make team of the season, and Buendia, Toney, Danjuma, Armstrong and Pukki were above both players for better season.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Racism and homophobia fine from Dougie- council flat comments to fans with nothing better to do then post on rivals message board on a hot weekend (who are form one of the most deprived areas of the country) is not allowed :lol: Normal rules of decency go out the window when dealing with unwelcome trolls posting on another teams message board I’m afraid - especially when they’re acting like bellends.

South London, Surrey, Kent and West Sussex some of the most deprived areas of the country….honestly mate you need to leave Brighton and see the real world.

Keep it to football,

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011

Some random? Haha would hardly call Ornstein some random. Still, I’m sure you know a damn sight more than established journalists. Even if you haven’t heard of a player you were in for. https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/palace-win-race-brighton-liverpool-5627847

Anyway, I have enjoyed popping by. 👋

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some random? Haha would hardly call Ornstein some random. Still, I’m sure you know a damn sight more than established journalists. Even if you haven’t heard of a player you were in for. https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/palace-win-race-brighton-liverpool-5627847

Anyway, I have enjoyed popping by. ��

Your right of course that famous journo working for a clickbait website "paper"

Just looked I've got tomato plants older than that website

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

If we even attempted to sign half of the players we are quoted by the media, I'd be shocked.

Media does what media does: invent shite to fill space and get more clicks.

"Brighton apparently interested" B0llocks. Don't believe anything you read.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
South London, Surrey, Kent and West Sussex some of the most deprived areas of the country….honestly mate you need to leave Brighton and see the real world.

Keep it to football,

I don’t live in Brighton & have seen most parts of the country thank you :lol: The selhurst park surrounding are and Burnley are by far the most depressing areas of grey I’ve seen :thumbsup: Just because you live in Sussex (and I’m fine for asylum seekers to be helped like this) doesn’t mean the vast majority of CP2010 fans aren’t still there :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes you down talking everyone’s footballing knowledge down then quoting ‘sussex life’ is white literally brilliant - thanks for popping by - my nibbles were lovely by the way - all healthy too (bananas / yoghurt etc) :thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
To be fair, if I was a Palace fan I would be slightly concerned how long the signings are taking but happy with them, Their new signing today is Albionesque, The best CB last season in the Champ. In 19/20 it was Ben and the season before that was Adam. Just like us with Adam it definitely ain't value for money, but a very decent player.

Parish is doing the opposite of what he did for Frank De Boar. Hopefully he will go to the extreme and go mad with the youngsters but end up with the same result.

Yes, fair enough. The ex-Chelsea CB looks like the kind of signing we would make. Just 10-12 more and they are done! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports