Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was thinking that, how can that ever happen? Mine would have been out on the streets if they came home with a Palace scarf.
Tim has failed as a father. Everyone knows it but he’s one of us and apparently it’s rude to point it out - so please everyone remember this 😜

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Was thinking that, how can that ever happen? Mine would have been out on the streets if they came home with a Palace scarf.

There’s no excuse, well there is but this isn’t the place 😂😂😂

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Long story, one over a beer!!

A beer?

A crate, several bottles of plonk or a large bottle of whiskey at the minimum.

You do know that you can disown your kids right? For behaviour unbecoming. :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A beer?

A crate, several bottles of plonk or a large bottle of whiskey at the minimum.

You do know that you can disown your kids right? For behaviour unbecoming. :wink:
Son
Daughter
Grandsons
Couple of Mates

All Palace fans and I love them dearly; the last few decades have been hell, this one’s a bloody stonker! Let’s not forget that the Will will be read after I’ve gone …. He who laughs last ….

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Son
Daughter
Grandsons
Couple of Mates

All Palace fans and I love them dearly; the last few decades have been hell, this one’s a bloody stonker! Let’s not forget that the Will will be read after I’ve gone …. He who laughs last ….
:lolol: :lolol: ahhh, the long game. Nice!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I always thought that I had failed as a father. Son is Manchester United, grandson is Chelsea. Son in law is Spurs although I am not taking the wrap for that one. What I will say though is that it leads to healthy debate and each one has separately told me that they have a sneaking admiration for Brighton, so that’s alright then!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Potter in attendance at the Emirates...he couldn't could he?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Potter in attendance at the Emirates...he couldn't could he?
The completely pointless rivalry is even more pathetic without Wilf v Lewis.

GPott taking on a position he's well suited for, might actually put a tiny bit of meaning into a redundant fixture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here