Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Palace fans biggest fear is that they are looking like having to “mind the gap” next season

I’m bored with accepting they will finish above us, convinced those days are gone…

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Nuts isn't it.

It's nice and quiet here without 'them' as they're clearly on the back foot.

So what do 'we' do about it.
We start baseless gloating, which if that wasn't bad enough we set them the lowest possible standard to reach in order to bring them back.

1 win in their first 5 games coupled with the inevitable home win v us and they'll all be back bouncing posts left right and centre.
While the 'victims' moan about them being here and trolling.

Perhaps you should stop posting on this thread to help reduce the noise.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I believe Mr Tumble is a lifelong fan of whichever club is favourite to sign him at that moment in time.

It's highly amusing that the "SEGW wants to leave - 2021/22 edition" thread has been almost silent this year. It's almost as though it's universally acknowledged that there's no team dumb enough out there to either pay Palace's asking price, his wages or both.

A shame in a way, as we could really do with him walking to completely hole them below the waterline. Maybe some Chinese club with more money than sense could do the honours?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
It's highly amusing that the "SEGW wants to leave - 2021/22 edition" thread has been almost silent this year. It's almost as though it's universally acknowledged that there's no team dumb enough out there to either pay Palace's asking price, his wages or both.

A shame in a way, as we could really do with him walking to completely hole them below the waterline. Maybe some Chinese club with more money than sense could do the honours?

This is very possible, apparently he is a lifelong fan of Shanghai Shenhua FC

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Given his United experience I don't think anyone would take a chance on him!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Heigh ho! I guess he’ll just have to uninterestedly see out his contract at the Stade de Clad then. :)

I initially thought you'd seen that a Chinese club were trying to ease the deal by offering a player in part exchange, albeit I should have seen right through that as the family name always comes first.

Ho ho, er....ho.

I'll get my 外套

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How long until Palace start making ridiculous bids for Lamptey or Biss? Just their style.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Michael Olise has signed for Palace - a good addition.

[tweet]1413136632543281165[/tweet]

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Olise could be a good buy if the aim is to integrate him into the first team over a season or two, rather than expect him to be a first team player straight away at 19. Compare him to Moisés Caicedo who we picked up for £4.5m....also 19 and a full international. I don't expect Moisés to start too many games this coming season but would hope he'll be in the squad and get some game time.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Olise could be a good buy if the aim is to integrate him into the first team over a season or two, rather than expect him to be a first team player straight away at 19. Compare him to Moisés Caicedo who we picked up for £4.5m....also 19 and a full international. I don't expect Moisés to start too many games this coming season but would hope he'll be in the squad and get some game time.

You just know that's not going to happen - he'll be in the hotseat from minute one.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

His played 67 games in the championship, I can’t see him played U23s football for too long if at all…if your good enough your old enough.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
His played 67 games in the championship, I can’t see him played U23s football for too long if at all…if your good enough your old enough.

His what played 67 games?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

A Palace fan told me today he is the next Zaha - I said, what dives all the time and wants to leave every year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here