Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It always feels like this to us, but since we’ve been in the prem they’ve beaten us 3 times in 14 games!

We’ve managed 4, including the cup. It always feels like they used to beat us more but they haven’t (despite having x hundred million head start and experience in the top flight of this latest era)
They haven't beaten us home and away in a League season since about 1930 something. I know a lot of the time we were in different divisions but I think it's about 30+ attempts for them, and they can't do it this season either.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Attachments

• IMG_2547.png
    IMG_2547.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 210

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am currently on the train into London and a couple of Nigels are bemoaning their squad, their manager, Parish and that Phillips is linked.

I was pissed off with having to travel into London but listening to these two is cheering me up.
Join in the conversation

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OUCH!

“Existentially, it has not been easy to classify what this season has been about. If 2021-22 was about rebirth, 2022-23 had a battle for survival. It seems 2023-24 appears to lack any intent.”

Are they not being a little bit presumptuous, in discounting the possibility of a 2023-24 'battle for survival'?

They haven't beaten us home and away in a League season since about 1930 something. I know a lot of the time we were in different divisions but I think it's about 30+ attempts for them, and they can't do it this season either.
And since 1945 we've done the double over the Nigels 8 times.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
This guy did a stadium tour of Selhurst Park and was impressed! Easily pleased I think.
Apparently it's going to be even better when the new stand is built.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
One of Palace’s biggest fears should be the quality of talent in the pipeline, Hinshelwood, Howells & Simmonds to name a few …

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Where to start? Out of the cup with a whimper, 180 minutes against Everton and not one goal scored. Eze taken off after 60 minutes to protect him for the league game against Arsenal. Its not been good recently, Brentford aside, but it appears we have no money to improve things, and at best we will get a couple of loans. Keep hearing about mid table obscurity, I'd take that now. Perhaps you can give us 3 points in a couple of weeks, to preserve the rivalry for next season. Enjoy the rest of the European tour, but please no more Wembley appearances this year

Sounds like I have given up, not true, I'll still support, but boy the club are testing the patience of a lot of us this season

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
This guy did a stadium tour of Selhurst Park and was impressed! Easily pleased I think.
Apparently it's going to be even better when the new stand is built.

Where to start? Out of the cup with a whimper, 180 minutes against Everton and not one goal scored. Eze taken off after 60 minutes to protect him for the league game against Arsenal. Its not been good recently, Brentford aside, but it appears we have no money to improve things, and at best we will get a couple of loans. Keep hearing about mid table obscurity, I'd take that now. Perhaps you can give us 3 points in a couple of weeks, to preserve the rivalry for next season. Enjoy the rest of the European tour, but please no more Wembley appearances this year

Sounds like I have given up, not true, I'll still support, but boy the club are testing the patience of a lot of us this season
Well, yeah, but apparently you have great mince poyes, Dan. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here