[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s hardly surprising when you wave a imaginary red card to the mods every 5 minutes.

Wahhhhhheeeeeeyyyy didn’t see you’d been banned AGAIN Doogle - must be close to a perm now? But you may reform like your football club and try and come back… Hopefully not.

Anyway - keep biting like this - and hope you enjoyed expansive Pat’s style at the weekend :wave:

Ps - we won 2-1 :wave:

Away.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't understand why people get angry with people who support another team.
Its only friendly rivalry and banter for me.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I don't understand why people get angry with people who support another team.
Its only friendly rivalry and banter for me.

To be fair many of those launching into the palarse fans take bites out of Brighton ones too. It is like having a few angry dogs that may or may not savage your baby so it is best to keep a few of the Croydon massive corralled on here as the victims instead. I have no idea what we will do once palarse get relegated.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair many of those launching into the palarse fans take bites out of Brighton ones too. It is like having a few angry dogs that may or may not savage your baby so it is best to keep a few of the Croydon massive corralled on here as the victims instead. I have no idea what we will do once palarse get relegated.

Don’t know about you but I will be doing this whilst shouting “Mind the Gap”

:banana::rave::rave: :banana:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No need to worry. That's never gonna happen. Beaky has got his short term survival plan ticking over too well. :annoyed:

Depends how much dough the new bloke wants to put in, and whether there is any appetite to build the new stand.

It still isn't clear whether he has bought shares from the yanks (reducing their share) or invested money into the club (increasing the number of shares within the club..
El Pres's podcast implied that he was previously linked to a buyout of the Americans, but he didn't have the capital.

Their squad still needs investment for this season, and another 8 players have their contracts up next season.
Lots of spend required over the next 3 windows. It will be interesting to see how they build the squad.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Depends how much dough the new bloke wants to put in, and whether there is any appetite to build the new stand.

It still isn't clear whether he has bought shares from the yanks (reducing their share) or invested money into the club (increasing the number of shares within the club..
El Pres's podcast implied that he was previously linked to a buyout of the Americans, but he didn't have the capital.

Their squad still needs investment for this season, and another 8 players have their contracts up next season.
Lots of spend required over the next 3 windows. It will be interesting to see how they build the squad.

How is that even possible?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Hopefully that will all be irrelevant because Paddy V won't be able to get them playing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Because the club is run by imbeciles, supported by imbeciles and mercenaries playing for them. Simples.

What is it, 10 first team players left this summer and then the 8 more with only one year left. How much have they lost on letting players go on a free?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I know!

It's actually 10 of the 24 players listed on TransferMarket.
Kelly listed as Jun 2021 - not sure what his contract status is at the moment.
Not sure how reliable that site is, but I see no reason to doubt the contract end dates listed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because the club is run by imbeciles, supported by imbeciles and mercenaries playing for them. Simples.

What is it, 10 first team players left this summer and then the 8 more with only one year left. How much have they lost on letting players go on a free?

When your recruitment teams opening question was:-

"Do you like Werther's Originals?"

they weren't thinking 'resale value' when shopping for players

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports