Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must be so so hard to watch Dross Townsend starting and staring for Everton - looks like a player all of a sudden. Almost as if the shackles are off. Still think Palace will make the expected charge for Europe but watching the highlights it seems it was a slow start for them.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
They just got humped by the European champions, it was the most predictable result of the day. I'd probably take a 3-0 up there tbh, especially when they'll have that monster Lukaku charging around against us.

There's no doubt Palace will embarrass themselves plenty of times this season, but yesterday was just a routine gubbing that most teams will get at SB.

It's more of the way they went about losing. No threat at all, no shots at all in the first half and zero touches for a Palarse player in the Chelsea box in the first half.

Marvellous stuff. Don't care if its the European Champions, Palarse failing is always good.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
They just got humped by the European champions, it was the most predictable result of the day. I'd probably take a 3-0 up there tbh, especially when they'll have that monster Lukaku charging around against us.

There's no doubt Palace will embarrass themselves plenty of times this season, but yesterday was just a routine gubbing that most teams will get at SB.

Well we got a draw up there last season against a far stronger Chelsea team on paper. Chelsea had a lot of starters out and still dominated a full stregnth palace side, result was predictable but Palace did nothing until the last 10 minutes when the game was finished and Chelsea took the foot off the gas.

I'm sure Chelsea won't get that much of an easy game against us, even if they do beat us by the same result.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As per usual the silence is deafening from the spineless gimps who post on here about their franchise…

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Chelsea are a great team, but they have just played 120 minutes in the super league final.

I didn't expect Palace to get any kind of a result, but I did expect them to be able to impose themselves a bit more.
Viera is supposed to be implementing a possession based, expansive style.
They didn't show anything different from last season.

Next week is a big test - I'm expecting home advantage to count for them.
If not, Viera had better pray the Palace faithful can be patient.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
As per usual the silence is deafening from the spineless gimps who post on here about their franchise…

That’s hardly surprising when you wave a imaginary red card to the mods every 5 minutes.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
That’s hardly surprising when you wave a imaginary red card to the mods every 5 minutes.
?? It ain't gonna go away.

57fbb77f809ae53f8203f9dcae6de911.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

OH fu**, is your ban over already, say something wanky and get another one please…..quickly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So its the imaginary red cards keeping them away.

There's me thinking it was Saturday's gleefully accepted dry humping that had them running for cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here