Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace derby day

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Exactly. That, and the idiots on both sides who crawl out of the woodwork for this game. Can't really say I'm looking forward to it at all.

They spoil it for the fans who turn up every week. And it is both sides, unquestionably. Makes their day, spoils the majority of the others'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My brother in law is having my ticket...first palace game Home and away i have missed since 1974. Gutted they moved it after we booked golf in Wales. And I miss the England game too...FFs Murray

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it might be over played in Stat Towers.

The merest mention of Palace and jnr Stat daughter (6) punches her clenched fist into her other hand, saying 'we hate Palace'.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We'll win with a Spanish Stroll. Feel free to bump this after the game.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Watching Palace v Brighton is like betting your salary on a game of roulette and you have to pick red.

dont know if you have realised but your signature is pathetic to say the least.
because of your mental incompetance you have added 2 wins and a draw up to 6 points.
go braniac :thumbsup:

el punal

Exactly. That, and the idiots on both sides who crawl out of the woodwork for this game. Can't really say I'm looking forward to it at all.

Exactly! Having watched most of the "war games" in the 70s/80s I was'nt sure how last season's match would pan out. Well . . .apart from the crap result, it was the worst time that I've had going to the Amex. The bloke in front of me spent the whole game having a go at the Palace fans - not once did he appreciate or cheer anything the Albion did. In the end the stewards told him to wind his neck in. He then turned round to me and apologised saying that he was so passionate about the Albion that he got carried away - yeah right!

So, unfortunately I think this will be one of those games that I endure and HOPE for 3 points for the home team at the end. Enjoyable? - let's wait and see.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
First palace game for my 9 and 11 year old boys. They got excited at that silly ESPN advert about the best derbies so they will be busting on the day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here