Palace crowd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
this is the greatest fans in the world who struggled to get 14000 to pay to watch them at the start of the season they got promoted?

A (at the time) near top of the table clash vs Cardiff drew a mere 12k that year.

Our atmosphere may be crap most of the time but 50 hoodie-wearing bellends who make a hobby of ruining their parent's bedsheets with crayons doesn't make them the greatest fans on the planet.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Keeper Ospina was hit by a large bundle of I.O.U's

Something happened to him as he went down in slow motion , one of the funniest things I've seen on a pitch . Aided by that **** clattenburk .

Oh my god, John Mottson said we were great.

Pull, Pull, Tug, Tug, Aaaaaaaahhhh.

Right, where's the tissue mum, I need to clean the keyboard to go on NSC and tell them.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Oh my god, John Mottson said we were great.

Pull, Pull, Tug, Tug, Aaaaaaaahhhh.

Right, where's the tissue mum, I need to clean the keyboard to go on NSC and tell them.

And if you what to EVER reach the Premier League you'd probably be 'tugging' yourself silly over your keyboard.

It would be so sticky, you wouldn't be able to type :bigwave:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
And if you what to EVER reach the Premier League you'd probably be 'tugging' yourself silly over your keyboard.

It would be so sticky, you wouldn't be able to type :bigwave:

Oh yes, because the premier league is what football is all about isn't it. It is why all football fans follow their team, it's why the majority of football fans go week in week out, just for the chance of the premier league.

What a bunch if classless hypocrites you lot are. Only turn up for premier league matches, can't be motivated to support your club outside of it even when riding high in the championship. Then you have the audacity to present yourselves as the saviours of the common fan. Let's not even discuss your fraudulent pursuit of the premier league not one but twice as that is very well acknowledged by all.

Utterly utterly pathetic hypocritical bunch of delusional f@ckwits.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Oh yes, because the premier league is what football is all about isn't it. It is why all football fans follow their team, it's why the majority of football fans go week in week out, just for the chance of the premier league.

What a bunch if classless hypocrites you lot are. Only turn up for premier league matches, can't be motivated to support your club outside of it even when riding high in the championship. Then you have the audacity to present yourselves as the saviours of the common fan. Let's not even discuss your fraudulent pursuit of the premier league not one but twice as that is very well acknowledged by all.

Utterly utterly pathetic hypocritical bunch of delusional f@ckwits.

Post of the century. Totally agree

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Palace crowd made quite a bit of noise for so few of them. They had less than us and we are fighting relegation one division below.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just watched MOTD - all I could hear was some spastic banging a drum :shrug:
This. It made watching them lose all the more enjoyable.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another great atmosphere from, as Motty said, the best crowd in the PL.
Unlucky to lose to , 20 shots at goal and more possession against arguably , the best footballing side in the country.
Going 2 down on the stroke of half time, and what happens ? The players get cheered off .
Muzzer should have equalised right at the death, and it was at least we deserved.
With a great 15 cameo, he proved what a danger he can be, and hopefully now will get a run in the side, he's far too good to go out on loan to the championship again.
How was your atmosphere ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports