Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Back Where They Belong

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Bottom of the League Barnsley no less:clap::D

Couldn't of gone much better really ,Sunderland,fulham,norwich, hull,west ham and WBA all losing,as well as stoke & Cardiff drawing.Puts us right back in the mix.1 goal conceded in the last 4 games , 7 points collected , very nice thank you.chelsea and man city away coming up this month,who have Brighton got , their proper derby against Bournemouth ?????

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Couldn't of gone much better really ,Sunderland,fulham,norwich, hull,west ham and WBA all losing,as well as stoke & Cardiff drawing.Puts us right back in the mix.1 goal conceded in the last 4 games , 7 points collected , very nice thank you.chelsea and man city away coming up this month,who have Brighton got , their proper derby against Bournemouth ?????

So where are you in the league now?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace win-the trolls return. Where have they been hiding?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Thanks for posting , you have been added to my ignore list. :thumbsup:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You're still going down and your going to get neck ache watching yourselves do it...

Good luck, actually I don't mean that, I mean **** off you mugs.

We are 3 points from safety whereas you are 6 points away from even getting that last play off spot, quite funny that given all the mocking your lot have given us this season. :D

And no, the football is not all hoofball, 2nd half on Tuesday was very enjoyable, we played some good attacking stuff and created plenty of open play chances.

There is a weed fan in my office and he says the football on display down at the Amex on Tuesday was turgid.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
We are 3 points from safety whereas you are 6 points away from even getting that last play off spot, quite funny that given all the mocking your lot have given us this season. :D

And no, the football is not all hoofball, 2nd half on Tuesday was very enjoyable, we played some good attacking stuff and created plenty of open play chances.

There is a weed fan in my office and he says the football on display down at the Amex on Tuesday was turgid.

Your mate in the office is right. Still take pity on him, he has to listen to you clown suited jesters hooting about winning against a very poor West Ham. He'll be laughing in your stupid custard pie covered face at the end of the season. Also, he's wiped his cock around the rim of your favourite Steve Parish coffee cup before lunch hour today. Prick.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Your mate in the office is right. Still take pity on him, he has to listen to you clown suited jesters hooting about winning against a very poor West Ham. He'll be laughing in your stupid custard pie covered face at the end of the season. Also, he's wiped his cock around the rim of your favourite Steve Parish coffee cup before lunch hour today. Prick.

2/10

Very unoriginal. Must try harder

I hate to put a dampener on your recent fine upturn in form but when you complete your remaining 5 December fixtures ( 4 of which are against top ten sides of which as of yet you have only picked up 1 point - Everton at home ) you will have played all the other clubs once.

Of the five struggling Clubs around you - Sunderland ,Fulham, West Ham, Norwich & Cardiff - you will have had played 4 of them at home and only Norwich will have to come to Selhurst in the second half of the season. I would suggest you will struggle to pick up any points against them away and the remaining fixtures against the top ten teams will always be difficult.

So in summary, you need to pick up as many points as possible before the 2nd half of the season gets underway because it will be far harder for you than the first half. Anyway, I repeat, I will vacate NSC for 6 months if you stay up - I shall also be a Dutchman.

I hate to put a dampener on your recent fine upturn in form but when you complete your remaining 5 December fixtures ( 4 of which are against top ten sides of which as of yet you have only picked up 1 point - Everton at home ) you will have played all the other clubs once.

Of the five struggling Clubs around you - Sunderland ,Fulham, West Ham, Norwich & Cardiff - you will have had played 4 of them at home and only Norwich will have to come to Selhurst in the second half of the season. I would suggest you will struggle to pick up any points against them away and the remaining fixtures against the top ten teams will always be difficult.

So in summary, you need to pick up as many points as possible before the 2nd half of the season gets underway because it will be far harder for you than the first half. Anyway, I repeat, I will vacate NSC for 6 months if you stay up - I shall also be a Dutchman.

You said BHA would annihilate Palace in the play offs but that didn't happen did it?
Who knows Palace can perform miracles sometimes.
You lot still cant get over the fact we managed the impossible and turned you over to reach the Prem even after being favs for relegation.

Lots of Nsc folk will now be cheering for Palace just to keep you off for 6 months:p

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

:facepalm:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I would suggest you have far too much time on your hands . How did your +2 enjoy it the other night ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You said BHA would annihilate Palace in the play offs but that didn't happen did it?
Who knows Palace can perform miracles sometimes.
You lot still cant get over the fact we managed the impossible and turned you over to reach the Prem even after being favs for relegation.

Lots of Nsc folk will now be cheering for Palace just to keep you off for 6 months:p

The Dutchman wouldn't stop posting, he would just use another alias.
Maybe he could be Hans Von Dyck ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Maybe Soggy could join the Dutchman for 6 months ??

image.jpg

I would suggest you have far too much time on your hands . How did your +2 enjoy it the other night ?

I don't think they will be rushing back - thank goodness it was a discount night :facepalm:

Why more than 2k under capacity at the Grim Groupon vs Wet Sham ? Prem not interesting enough for you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think they will be rushing back - thank goodness it was a discount night :facepalm:

Why more than 2k under capacity at the Grim Groupon vs Wet Sham ? Prem not interesting enough for you?

Too many Danny Dyer types in claret and blue frightening away the Nigels ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So, Palace's last chance for points this year on Saturday ???

After that, defeats all the way until 2014 ? :lolol:

To be honest, I don't care too much, but it's good to give the sour-faced trolls something grim to read about.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Good post, and spot on analysis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here