Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Back Where They Belong

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We are 3 points from safety whereas you are 6 points away from even getting that last play off spot, quite funny that given all the mocking your lot have given us this season. :D

And no, the football is not all hoofball, 2nd half on Tuesday was very enjoyable, we played some good attacking stuff and created plenty of open play chances.

There is a weed fan in my office and he says the football on display down at the Amex on Tuesday was turgid.

He's right, Tuesday was awful.

Hugely ironic that you lot win a game, and all suddenly reappear on here, pathetic.

Do you live your lives like that and not go out when Palace lose? You must spend a lot of time at home at the moment.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
We are 3 points from safety whereas you are 6 points away from even getting that last play off spot, quite funny that given all the mocking your lot have given us this season. :D

There is a weed fan in my office and he says the football on display down at the Amex on Tuesday was turgid.
image.jpg

Your co worker has posted this in our weekly "spot the palace fan in your workplace" competition. The best entry (judged by me) will win a nice bottle of Christmas drink, or a donation to REMF.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
So where are you in the league now?

We're 3 rd bottom of the premier league , 9 points behind man utd , why?? 1 goal conceded in 5,looking a lot better than a few weeks ago . Not being funny but where are you in the table , haven't kept an eye on the championship this year.chelsea away next week , who have you got ???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We're 3 rd bottom of the premier league , 9 points behind man utd , why?? 1 goal conceded in 5,looking a lot better than a few weeks ago . Not being funny but where are you in the table , haven't kept an eye on the championship this year.chelsea away next week , who have you got ???

If you "haven't kept an eye on the championship this year", then why bother posting on this board. Bit sad eh.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Where do you see your next points coming from?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Come back after your next game. If you win this or even manage a point then I will give you some credibility. You have to beat teams like Sunderland, West Ham and Cardiff as these are shockingly shit teams.

All you have is false optimism, I like it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Come back after your next game. If you win this or even manage a point then I will give you some credibility. You have to beat teams like Sunderland, West Ham and Cardiff as these are shockingly shit teams.

All you have is false optimism, I like it.

You don't understand do you ? We don't expect to get anything from top teams . We need to get points off teams around us .

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Great. Palace win a couple of games and all the boring trolls return. There should be a rule that if you won't front up on NSC when they're losing, you can't post when Palace win. It's so boring.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great. Palace win a couple of games and all the boring trolls return. There should be a rule that if you won't front up on NSC when they're losing, you can't post when Palace win. It's so boring.

You could argue that every time they lose we do post after post taking the piss so what goes around comes around.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

It's exactly the same on the BBS, part of the nature of internet banter I suppose.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
So many classic quotes to pick from it would probably take another 7 pages so I will just leave you with this.
MUGS :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here