Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace away

Feb 14, 2010
26-10-02... BHA have been champions of england, played to large crowds and desertion of the club, now you really are odd, this is from a palace fan that 2 years after top flight football got 4000 crowds in the 80s, only returning when you hoofed your way to copying us by getting to a cup final a few years after us. Now jog on and get a life

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I was waiting for you to bring that up my little urban warrior, and once again you are entirely predictable.I told you before unlike you lot who lost your ground due to non- attendance we still had ours and smashing it up would do no good.Also who would we protest against?Jordan didn't want admin.he lost everything he put in.There were serious buyers and maybe we should have put them off.
I'm off you lot are too far gone down the delusional road.

Good. Bye!! :bigwave:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I was waiting for you to bring that up my little urban warrior, and once again you are entirely predictable.I told you before unlike you lot who lost your ground due to non- attendance we still had ours and smashing it up would do no good.Also who would we protest against?Jordan didn't want admin.he lost everything he put in.There were serious buyers and maybe we should have put them off.
I'm off you lot are too far gone down the delusional road.

Clueless.

Jan 30, 2008
Some funny comments here such as taking the piss in Croydon,good one don't you mean Clapham.2500 will be the lot if,and it's a big if, we can sell the rest.
Oh and........

attachment.php
oh dear, and you knew we were there and you were drinking in Crystal Palace ???

Jan 30, 2008
That is a load of old bollocks though isn't it. I left early with a few of my mates and we have all been going for years. We were so poor in the 2nd half and when Murray scored and you bunch of clowns jumping up and down like you'd wet your knickers I was in no mood to share a train back with your lot.

So don't think everyone leaving early don't care about the Albion, some just can't face seeing you being happy.
poor excuse, sounds like you didn't fancy it :shrug:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Oh, I cannot dare to hold my breath that long. Unlike a big London club you have almost zero influence over public opinion. Orient, Brentford, Charlton is about your punching power in political circles. You will, like us, have to go through a lengthy legal wrangle to even get a sniff of planning permission, if you can afford it. Even then building a stadium, inside the M25, will cost what in five years time, 150, 200, 300 million quid? Don't think you will be laughing then, in fact you may be in the conference after your third admin.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

I said IF it is built you thick twat

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
That is a load of old bollocks though isn't it. I left early with a few of my mates and we have all been going for years. We were so poor in the 2nd half and when Murray scored and you bunch of clowns jumping up and down like you'd wet your knickers I was in no mood to share a train back with your lot.

So don't think everyone leaving early don't care about the Albion, some just can't face seeing you being happy.

You just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Just read this whole thread and found it hilarious how [MENTION=2078]26-10-02[/MENTION] slowly, but surely lost his composure and increasingly didn't have an answer to our arguments.

Just face it. We have bigger away crowds, and we have bigger home crowds. If you indeed get your new 25k stadium, then you'll need an extra 10k fans to fill it. Are they plastics, or just Palace fans returning for the good times? I don't argue that it won't be the latter, but in which case, why would it be any different for us?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I said IF it is built you thick twat

If it isn't built you are destined to ever dwindling attendances in your cowshed of a ground. At the same time you will face ever increasing maintainence bills on lowering income.

If it is to be built then you face both the costs of the legalities and the building project. This will take at least 5 years to complete and will be financed by money that cannot be spent on your playing budget.

In the short to medium term it is a lose lose situation for Palace. Which is why you guys are grasping every last crumb of comfort from one victory before your inevitable decline in comparison to the shining light of the Albion.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
If it isn't built you are destined to ever dwindling attendances in your cowshed of a ground. At the same time you will face ever increasing maintainence bills on lowering income.

If it is to be built then you face both the costs of the legalities and the building project. This will take at least 5 years to complete and will be financed by money that cannot be spent on your playing budget.

In the short to medium term it is a lose lose situation for Palace. Which is why you guys are grasping every last crumb of comfort from one victory before your inevitable decline in comparison to the shining light of the Albion.

We have 2 players in Williams and Zaha that will in the end, be sold for over £10 million each. Top talent at Palace, fact.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:lolol:

There are teachers and there are pupils. 3-1

Indeed there are.

1 Southampton 10 13 22
2 Middlesbrough 10 8 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Derby 10 3 19
4 West Ham 10 8 18
5 Brighton 10 2 17
6 Hull 10 0 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Blackpool 10 7 16
8 Leicester 10 4 16
9 Cardiff 10 3 16
10 Ipswich 10 -2 16
11 Leeds 9 2 14
12 Crystal Palace 10 2 14

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We have 2 players in Williams and Zaha that will in the end, be sold for over £10 million each. Top talent at Palace, fact.

Unfortunately that 'end' will be in the coming January as you well know and you will slump back to your rightful place of the bottom half of the Championship. Good luck re-investing that transfer money - maybe you could upgrade your wooden seats to something a little more 20th Century (I appreciate updating to the 21st is a little bit beyond your club)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Indeed there are.

1 Southampton 10 13 22
2 Middlesbrough 10 8 20

3 Derby 10 3 19
4 West Ham 10 8 18
5 Brighton 10 2 17
6 Hull 10 0 17

7 Blackpool 10 7 16
8 Leicester 10 4 16
9 Cardiff 10 3 16
10 Ipswich 10 -2 16
11 Leeds 9 2 14
12 Crystal Palace 10 2 14

Give it a month, it's all down hill for your lot, you've been found out. 1 point in 12, read it and weep.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Give it a month, it's all down hill for your lot, you've been found out. 1 point in 12, read it and weep.

Maybe, maybe not. But for moment there is no need for me to weeping while reading that, we are in the play-offs, you are 7 places below us.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Unfortunately that 'end' will be in the coming January as you well know and you will slump back to your rightful place of the bottom half of the Championship. Good luck re-investing that transfer money - maybe you could upgrade your wooden seats to something a little more 20th Century (I appreciate updating to the 21st is a little bit beyond your club)

You said that in July about Clyne, Ambrose and Speroni. And guess what, they are still all here! We just signed Williams, Scannell and Zaha up on long term deals, they love the club and they know that if they leave now then there just end up like Bostock. I expect them to stay for another couple of seasons, by then they would have more than likely fired us to the Premiership. Face it, we have such an exciting team and they will rip you apart at Selhurst just like we did last week. 3-1

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You said that in July about Clyne, Ambrose and Speroni. And guess what, they are still all here! We just signed Williams, Scannell and Zaha up on long term deals, they love the club and they know that if they leave now then there just end up like Bostock. I expect them to stay for another couple of seasons, by then they would have more than likely fired us to the Premiership. Face it, we have such an exciting team and they will rip you apart at Selhurst just like we did last week. 3-1

3-1 is good, but I prefer the number 4,339 - your attendance against Premiership Wigan. :lolol:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
3-1 is good, but I prefer the number 4,339 - your attendance against Premiership Wigan. :lolol:

7, 649

BBC Sport - Crystal Palace 2-1 Wigan

Get your facts straight mate. And before you have a pop at that low figure (for a meaningless cup tie), it's about the same that you got at Withdean, which you couldn't even sell out. Pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here