palace away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
west ham were given 4500,looks like that will be our lot to:down:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would like to think,dont forget we have the 3000Plus 1901ers,there sure to take up the seats no?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
west ham were given 4500,looks like that will be our lot to:down:

Don't bank on getting that many, the owners have already indicated to fans via the forums that 2,500 will be allocated and then the onus is on Palace fans to take up all other available seats, allowing for a 'sterile' area, with additional tickets being allocated to Brighton if this doesn't happen, 4500 total would be the absolute maximum, there will be no repeat of the 6,000 or so allocated last time.

muvs

Aug 31, 2011
The last thing the Met would want is ticketless Albion fans wondering around Croydon and not at the match. It not like fans will stay at home if they dont have a ticket...Sid being just one example.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are the seats in the Arthur Twat stand wooden or plastic ?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
They were whining about only getting 10% of our capacity so don't expect anything more than that back from them. Which is fair enough, provided they actually can sell the rest

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Three sides of that ground are full of Premiership plastics anyway so they'll be plenty of seats in the home stands if you want to sign up on their official site and get a ticket for the Arthur Twat or Sainsburys stands. Don't worry that you'll be surrounded by Palace fans either - you're more likely to have a West Ham/Spurs/Arsenal/Man Utd fan next to you: :)

Away fans in the Home End - CPFC BBS

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Anybody remember how many we took for the game in October 2002? I seem to remember that was a Saturday 3.00pm Kick off.
I reckon a Tuesday game will reduce the interest in the game, due to people's work commitments. Would be nice to take at least 4,000 so we can out-sing the Pikeys in their Slum...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here