Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

albionite

May 20, 2009
One thing we definitely have over Palace, is that our fans aren't sad enough to use our rivals internet forum in disguise as Palace fans.

Oh dear another one, or is it the same one trying over and over again. My bet it is eaglejez an even bigger prat than dougie.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shirt colours stolen from Barca? We were playing in red and blue before El Tel got there. It did switch from claret and blue, which was what we inherited from our first Secretary (I think) who came from Aston Villa with a teamstrip.

You should switch back. Seriously.

Those hideous gaudy red and blue jester outfits that your mob mince around in is without a doubt one of the worst, if not THE worst home kit abomination in the entire League. Its like a competition entry designed by an over-enthusiastic 7 year old dosed up on Haribo, who's simply reached for the brightest, most migraine-inducing felt tips in the box and thrown them together in the most vile unholy alliance since Corbyn and Abbott first bumped uglies.

I was editing all the strips the other day on PES2016, and when it came to doing the Palace one, I experienced an overwhelming sense of nausea and queeziness that was something akin to experiencing motion sickness, or sniffing paintstripper in a confined space. I had to go back and do the shorts and socks the following day.

Dreadful.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You should switch back. Seriously.

Those hideous gaudy red and blue jester outfits that your mob mince around in is without a doubt one of the worst, if not THE worst home kit abomination in the entire League. Its like a competition entry designed by an over-enthusiastic 7 year old dosed up on Haribo, who's simply reached for the brightest, most migraine-inducing felt tips in the box and thrown them together in the most vile unholy alliance since Corbyn and Abbott first bumped uglies.

I was editing all the strips the other day on PES2016, and when it came to doing the Palace one, I experienced an overwhelming sense of nausea and queeziness that was something akin to experiencing motion sickness, or sniffing paintstripper in a confined space. I had to go back and do the shorts and socks the following day.

Dreadful.
Do you still have "easy " on the back of your shirt ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That sounds fun.

A necessary evil unfortunately, as I've always preferred PES to FIFA, and this latest incarnation is MUSTARD.

I've done the Championship and the PL home strips, but not got round to doing the aways kits yet (other than our own of course). I must admit, once I'd properly sussed it out I DID actually quite enjoy doing it.

Couldn't do Watfords properly though. Stupid horizontal lines that get thinner towards the top. Tch.

C.P.F.C

Banned
Jan 3, 2016
You lot aint going nowhere. Cant wait for ur mob to cock it up. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I was in the pub having a pint when my mate rushed in and said, "Your house is on fire. Your wife and kid are hanging out the bedroom window. Quick, call the fire brigade."

I said, "Shit! I knew I left the house for something."

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Another new year. Another tragic thread from some Brighton fans, trying desperately to find something to knock us about. Football is what its all about and we are heads and shoulders above you at the minute.

Happy new year

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps it's one of those optical illusion pictures and actually the ground is packed to the rafters with Norbury's finest?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Do many from NSC go on the Palace forum, whatever it's called, just would never occur to me to register and post on another clubs forum, seems there are loads of Palace who post on here, just wondered whether it was reciprocated ?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Another new year. Another tragic thread from some Brighton fans, trying desperately to find something to knock us about. Football is what its all about and we are heads and shoulders above you at the minute.

Happy new year
Tragic that you are on here with over 40 posts in a month

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Happy new year

And another sad Palace fan on their rivals board...you lot can't keep away....ps are you the drum boy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here