Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Watch out or the bbs user ''breaking rocks'' might ''poleaxe'' you like he claims he did to a brighton fan once before :lolol:, he's alluded to his hooligan credentials before but you just KNOW he was the one hiding behind the old bill till it was all over and then he'd start boasting about all the punches he threw :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's a shame when the trolls don't quite grasp the point of a thread and rattle out the same old lines. :lol: It's like dealing with your younger, thicker brother...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Busy moving today but:

1979, Burnley at home 51700
1984, Wimbledon at home 4005

Both in division two.

Proper armchairs that lot.

I think we need to hold fire on this one until we know just how hard it was raining for that Wimbledon game? It must have been absolutely lashing it down.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Par for the course. for 98% of all the sadsack wannabbee, hardmen.:thumbsup:
i really do despise them , genuinely, 5 minutes of being relatively successful and you'd think they'd been following barcelona for 20 years the with the smug witterings from their ridiculous heads.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think we need to hold fire on this one until we know just how hard it was raining for that Wimbledon game? It must have been absolutely lashing it down.

What was the exact date...? I'll get onto it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i really do despise them , genuinely, 5 minutes of being relatively successful and you'd think they'd been following barcelona for 20 years the with the smug witterings from their ridiculous heads.

I'm completely in agreement on Palace, though I ought to clarify that my 'stat' was referring to the knuckle-draggers of all clubs.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Busy moving today but:

1979, Burnley at home 51700
1984, Wimbledon at home 4005

Both in division two.

Proper armchairs that lot.

I bet most of that 4005 crowd were away fans from 7 miles down the road at Plough Lane.
But Palace have always had wonderful support, or at least they make out they have.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
What was the exact date...? I'll get onto it.

November 4th 1984 although I believe Simster may have underestimated the crowd which was in fact a massive 7,674.

E71pg2d.png

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
You lot went from 6,500 to 25,000.Like a different club.

Even plucky old palace couldn't do that.

And tens of thousands of Brighton fans fought for over a decade to allow this to happen.

Brighton's average attendance went up about 11% upon promotion to the top division. Palace's goes up an average of 41%. This means that approximately 41% of your fantastic fans only turn up when they get to watch teams they have seen on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here