Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P&R for Villareal/Norwich

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I can confirm that you don't, and nor do I.

That's two of us...

I can confirm I just rang the club, and they said there is no P&R which is very sh!t, I got My tickets now to.

Bloke on the phone did say that there is parking at the 'stadium' for £10 which I thought could be ok, only to find out its not actually at the stadium, its a 10min walk from Moulsecoomb, which is a mission, as I dont even know where the car park is. What aload of sh!t, glad someone brought it up on here, otherwise I was assuming that there was a P&R system still going on.

Sh!t service by Albion not informing anyone, as its hard to get to the stadium, bet alot of people wouldnt of bothered buying tickets (which is probably why they didnt tell people)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the situation as regards trains as I am fairly certain that buying a ST it included free trains within he given area to all games for which the ST is in use.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I can confirm I just rang the club, and they said there is no P&R which is very sh!t, I got My tickets now to.

Bloke on the phone did say that there is parking at the 'stadium' for £10 which I thought could be ok, only to find out its not actually at the stadium, its a 10min walk from Moulsecoomb, which is a mission, as I dont even know where the car park is. What aload of sh!t, glad someone brought it up on here, otherwise I was assuming that there was a P&R system still going on.

Sh!t service by Albion not informing anyone, as its hard to get to the stadium, bet alot of people wouldnt of bothered buying tickets (which is probably why they didnt tell people)

It's on the website!!!! If you bought online then it's there. If you bought in person then perhaps you should have asked!!!! The website also has clear directions to the Bridge car park. Perhaps you should ring the club to see if they can arrange valet parking!!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What is the situation as regards trains as I am fairly certain that buying a ST it included free trains within he given area to all games for which the ST is in use.

Villarreal and Norwich are not included on your season. Website confirms travel not included so I would assume that means buses and trains etc.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Public transport is included in the price of both season and match ticket (for league games). It's not for the friendlies. Unsure about for Newport.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

That's a pain, I was going to go but no P&R complicates things if that's what you are used to.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I have noticed that there is a train station right outside the stadium. I think I'll use that.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
That's a pain, I was going to go but no P&R complicates things if that's what you are used to.

yeah i live outside brighton now, theres no train station either, i usually pick my mate up, drive to the racecourse park up and get p&r to the game...

its a mission trying to find somewhere to park then catch a train, i hate change, im used to my routine haha

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
yeah i live outside brighton now, theres no train station either, i usually pick my mate up, drive to the racecourse park up and get p&r to the game...

its a mission trying to find somewhere to park then catch a train, i hate change, im used to my routine haha

Agreed, anything that isn't routine is a pain.

Does anyone know what time the last 25 bus runs from the Uni?

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
It's on the website!!!! If you bought online then it's there. If you bought in person then perhaps you should have asked!!!! The website also has clear directions to the Bridge car park. Perhaps you should ring the club to see if they can arrange valet parking!!!!!

Does it really have clear directions ? I looked under 'fans - parking' (an obvious choice to find out about parking) and it says the following:
Parking
There is limited car parking available to supporters at the American Express Community Stadium...
Albion fans can purchase seasonal or match-by-match car parking space at the new Bridge car park, located just off the A27 and A270 junction.
The new site next to the Brighton Aldridge Community Academy offers convenient parking on all matchdays with a short walk to the Amex Stadium.

I don't think it is that clear at all - a nice little map or a postcode would help lots.

Mind you I looked under 'fans - travel' yesterday as the obvious place to check the rumour about the removal of the special buses to find nothing about it (and still nothing today) when of course the logical place !! to get the info was the news feed.

Yes I am having a moan but to me this is just another indicator of the poor communication from the club. News feed fine - but stick it under travel as well - it's logical

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would put money on an RTA in Mill Road on the night of the Newport game due to supporters thinking the P&R is working as normal for cup games and parking across the road

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It's not included for Newport either due to the expected low attendance.

That's not the reason...I have it on good authority due to the low ticket prices that Newport would not agree to some of it being used to fund our transport issues... and why should they?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does it really have clear directions ? I looked under 'fans - parking' (an obvious choice to find out about parking) and it says the following:
Parking
There is limited car parking available to supporters at the American Express Community Stadium...
Albion fans can purchase seasonal or match-by-match car parking space at the new Bridge car park, located just off the A27 and A270 junction.
The new site next to the Brighton Aldridge Community Academy offers convenient parking on all matchdays with a short walk to the Amex Stadium.

I don't think it is that clear at all - a nice little map or a postcode would help lots.

Mind you I looked under 'fans - travel' yesterday as the obvious place to check the rumour about the removal of the special buses to find nothing about it (and still nothing today) when of course the logical place !! to get the info was the news feed.

Yes I am having a moan but to me this is just another indicator of the poor communication from the club. News feed fine - but stick it under travel as well - it's logical

Got to Tickets, buy online and then one of the options is parking. Gives directions to the various authorised car parks.

http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/assets/HTML/assets/Bridge_Directions.pdf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here