Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Albion Fans

clompen

Feb 2, 2009
Amsterdam
Amsterdam...already done Swindon & Sheff Wednesday this seaason. Back next week for Charlton...just booked the flights for Oldham & Bristol Rovers! Even managed to convert an Utrecht fan into joining the away days! Looking forward to finally attending a home game next season...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic.

(Girlfriends brother going home to Tashkent, Uzbekistan soon with an Albion shirt :thumbsup:)

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Brisbane qld, was back for 2 games it was great to the best team in the world again.Is the game on fox like the Southampton game was,first and only time in ten years Brighton were live in oz.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
How did you get to support the Albion? just out of interest like.:thumbsup:

When I was a kid one of the first games of "soccer" I ever saw was the Albion in the F.A Cup Final. So because My AFL side (Carlton) was the Blues I went for the team that also wore blue.

Plus I lived in a seaside town with Seagulls just like Brighton so it kinda made sense in a kids brain.

Strangely enough, until this Saturday when I finally get to watch the Albion live, the last game I ever got to watch them was the FA Cup final.

2 games in about 30 years is a long time in between drinks :lolol:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Hey, being from Toronto as well, you aren't by any chance a TFC season seat holder, are ya? For better or worse I am lol. Shambles!

Unfortunately not, but in hindsight that's probably a good thing. I'm on the waiting list so it'll be a while before I get offered one. I do get tickets for the odd game now and again, in fact I have one for next Saturday again Columbus.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Not bad so far! We have resident Albion fans in 20 different countries so far!

Abu Dhabi
Australia
Austria
Canada
Czech Republic
England
Greece
Honduras
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Japan
Malaysia