Overseas Albion Fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
USA - Maine. Believe Rex Cathedra is from these parts too.

how is maine? must be beautiful this time of year. im looking forward to moving to more north eastern place. i just renewed my FC Dallas season ticket so it might be another year. :laugh:

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Germany, Cologne. Originally BN3, been here a few years now. Have spread the gospel to so many students. Made classes read about Fans United, Falmer and us turning over Man City in 2008 :thumbsup: and best of all, explained the whole recent turbulent history to the Man Director of Bayer Leverkusen (one of my students). He later offered BHA to use their facilities for pre-training but the club never took me up on it...

:albion1:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
When I was a kid one of the first games of "soccer" I ever saw was the Albion in the F.A Cup Final. So because My AFL side (Carlton) was the Blues I went for the team that also wore blue.

Plus I lived in a seaside town with Seagulls just like Brighton so it kinda made sense in a kids brain.

Strangely enough, until this Saturday when I finally get to watch the Albion live, the last game I ever got to watch them was the FA Cup final.

2 games in about 30 years is a long time in between drinks :lolol:

Good man, if only here were more like you :thumbsup:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
New Zealand, Auckland Branch.

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
TURKEY.... Izmir

And Andy from Didim is just an hour away from me

Izmir University of Economics is quickly becoming an Albion recruitment zone.

Yes indeed and just to note i am not the only Albion fan here two others and i am not including family members

So what is the total now covered ???????

And remember this is not just Albion fans overseas it is Albion fans overseas that use Northsand chat so there could be more

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
No prizes for guessing where I am at the mo. Been here nearly six years, and I know of one other here - the sports writer for the local paper. He will often throw Albion references into his articles, like when he compared taking his son to watch Hawthorn at the MCG for the first time to his first trip to the Goldstone. How many people will ever compare Peter Ward to Buddy Franklin?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports