Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Jeez, you are so desperate for us to fail aren't you?! Totally pathetic! Guess I can't blame you for being so bitter though after the events of May 2013. Zaha, oh yes!!!!!

What a win it was Tuesday night! Felt like the old Palace had returned, solid as a rock at the back, pace out wide and an absolute beast upfront in Benteke. You had better pray we go down because next year under Allardyce this team could do some serious damage.

:lol: What, to the Prems rep in the Championship for falling straight through? :lol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Absolute rubbish. We have sellable assets like Benteke and Zaha (those 2 would bring in £50-60 million on there own) and I trust Parish will have planned for the worst, he is a brilliant businessman.

I am sure Bolton and Pompey had sale-able assets when they were relegated from the Premier League, hasn't helped them much has it?
And as for Parish he doesn't even have control over the club anymore, he sold that and your sole to America.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolute rubbish. We have sellable assets like Benteke and Zaha (those 2 would bring in £50-60 million on there own)
You sold Haha to ManU, and he wasn't good enough so they had to sell him back. He's proven that he can't hack it elsewhere, as he's a bit of a knob. Benteke's value has not increased.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I am sure Bolton and Pompey had sale-able assets when they were relepated from the Premier League, hasn't helped them much has it?
And as for Parish he doesn't even have control over the club anymore, he sold that and your sole to America.

Like who?

Pompey and Bolton had nowhere near the financial muscle we have. The Premiership money has gone up so much in the last few years.

Parish still has a major say in things. You really are picking at straws. Focus on your own team. Lose tonight and the bottle job could really happen again.

Yoda

English & European
Absolute rubbish. We have sellable assets like Benteke and Zaha (those 2 would bring in £50-60 million on there own) and I trust Parish will have planned for the worst, he is a brilliant businessman.

The same Christian Benteke who's £27 million fee that even Parrish admitted was madness? If you go down you'll be lucky to get 2/3's of what you paid because of the position you'll be in. You'll also be lucky to get the same fee for Zaha as you got from Man Utd first time around too. I make that £28-33 million, nearly HALF of what you reckon.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
The same Christian Benteke who's £27 million fee that even Parrish admitted was madness? If you go down you'll be lucky to get 2/3's of what you paid because of the position you'll be in. You'll also be lucky to get the same fee for Zaha as you got from Man Utd first time around too. I make that £28-33 million, nearly HALF of what you reckon.

Lol, you really are deluded

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't know many Palace fans that thought we'd get into Europe this year. Most expected a finish around 10th-12th

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.12.52.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.12.45.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.13.26.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.13.40.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.14.03.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.14.22.png

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Jeez, you are so desperate for us to fail aren't you?! Totally pathetic! Guess I can't blame you for being so bitter though after the events of May 2013. Zaha, oh yes!!!!!

What a win it was Tuesday night! Felt like the old Palace had returned, solid as a rock at the back, pace out wide and an absolute beast upfront in Benteke. You had better pray we go down because next year under Allardyce this team could do some serious damage.
FFS one league win in two months and your pissing your knickers with excitement :facepalm: If we ever do manage to go up I'm sure Chris and the boys will be be trembling at the thought of playing you bunch wankers :laugh:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
FFS one league win in two months and your pissing your knickers with excitement :facepalm: If we ever do manage to go up I'm sure Chris and the boys will be be trembling at the thought of playing you bunch wankers :laugh:

Mandanda

Tomkins Dann Sakho Van Aanolt

McArthur Milivojevic Cabaye

Zaha Benteke Remy

I wouldn't fancy playing against that team if Allardyce gets the best out of it. Just saying...

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You will not go down you are correct, not because you are any good though clearly, just lucky that there are 3 even worse sides in the league.

I think under Allardyce we will prove that we are good enough. It was Pardew that created this mess and now he's gone.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think under Allardyce we will prove that we are good enough. It was Pardew that created this mess and now he's gone.

Results so far have not shown that under Allardyce... lose to Sunderland at the weekend and im sure panic will set in again... you have a great record against Sunderland of late too.....

You need the points in the next 4 or 5 games as Im told by a Palace supporting friend of mine you have a shocking set of fixtures after that.

Luckily for you Hull Sunderland Swansea Boro and Leics etc are a shambles although Swansea and Hull are showing signs of being up for the fight....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mandanda

Tomkins Dann Sakho Van Aanolt

McArthur Milivojevic Cabaye

Zaha Benteke Remy

I wouldn't fancy playing against that team if Allardyce gets the best out of it. Just saying...

Well, if we are to go up, we'll be targeting that pack of world-beaters as one of our key winnable games, for sure.

Besides, its really NOT a great side. Not quite sure why the thought of that XI excites you so much?

Mandanda has been average at best and has already made noises about getting out.
Tomkins isn't a full back.
Dann I like. Sackho is erratic and isn't your player so why would we be playing him next season?
Van Arnholt is good going forward but can't defend. there's a reason Sunderland ship goals for fun.
McArthur is a good player, Cabaye has been shit most of the season according to YOUR mates. Never heard of the other lad so seems a bit premature to pin your hopes on him.
Zaha is very good on a good day. Beneteke effective given the right service. Remy, like Sackho, not your player, so won't be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here