Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I am having a great season, even the sh*te teams of the Premier League are hammering the multi million pound Palace squad. Happy Days.
Now lets get my Everton colours ready.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Here we go. The "bought promotion" is going to become the official line from the Nigels. Shows a wonderful lack of understanding of the niceties of FFP and the relatively meagre amount spent on our signings relative to those that actually did make it up last year. Also seems a bit rich coming from a supporter of team boasting a £32 million pound striker (whose value is plummeting admittedly).

Surely you mean 'The Williams'.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not much comeback from the resident trolls at the moment..

Is it finally dawning on them that the lucky rabbit's foot of BFS may not actually work this time?
"Allardyce has never been relegated" is the mantra they are clinging to. He has also never failed to win a game in his first two outings with a new club, previously.. Maybe the magic is finally running out.

3-0 to West Ham, reeling from the Payet strop. A team that Allardyce was managing. 2 seasons ago. you'd think he could use all his nous to get a point out of that one wouldn't you?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Trevor Palace fan on talk sport struggling with the concept that if a player is down with cramp it's not a life threatening injury and as such no need to stop the game

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Looking at the next set of Premier League fixtures (Where I am a Cherries fan for the day) a mouth watering prospect became obvious. Our friends up the road could (fingers crossed) be 5 points adrift in the relegation battle, if the Cherries were to win and Swansea who's form has taken an upturn beat Saints at home. Now that would cause a bit of a meltdown in the Palace wonderland.

Edit I just realized Middlesbrough need a draw at home to WBA or it will only be 4 points. boooo

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Disappointing result for my premier league team this week, but it was the first I had in 6 games and the blow was softened by Sunderland, Hull and Swansea all picking up points against far stronger opposition than Bournemouth.

So on to a real relegation battle this week when I become a Sunderland fan for the day, where I would be very happy to get a draw, which is possible due to Palace's dreadful home form.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Disappointing result for my premier league team this week, but it was the first I had in 6 games and the blow was softened by Sunderland, Hull and Swansea all picking up points against far stronger opposition than Bournemouth.

So on to a real relegation battle this week when I become a Sunderland fan for the day, where I would be very happy to get a draw, which is possible due to Palace's dreadful home form.

Jeez, you are so desperate for us to fail aren't you?! Totally pathetic! Guess I can't blame you for being so bitter though after the events of May 2013. Zaha, oh yes!!!!!

What a win it was Tuesday night! Felt like the old Palace had returned, solid as a rock at the back, pace out wide and an absolute beast upfront in Benteke. You had better pray we go down because next year under Allardyce this team could do some serious damage.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Jeez, you are so desperate for us to fail aren't you?! Totally pathetic! Guess I can't blame you for being so bitter though after the events of May 2013. Zaha, oh yes!!!!!

What a win it was Tuesday night! Felt like the old Palace had returned, solid as a rock at the back, pace out wide and an absolute beast upfront in Benteke. You had better pray we go down because next year under Allardyce this team could do some serious damage.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Absolutely I want your scummy club to fail and this season would be a great time to do it,
The wages and long contracts you are giving out, if relegated, will be a huge financial millstone around your neck and one that could finally take you into the Bolton and Pompey style fall.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Always next season with you lot isn't it ? One win and you think you are now a serious force within the Premier League :lol:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Absolutely I want your scummy club to fail and this season would be a great time to do it,
The wages and long contracts you are giving out, if relegated, will be a huge financial millstone around your neck and one that could finally take you into the Bolton and Pompey style fall.

Absolute rubbish. We have sellable assets like Benteke and Zaha (those 2 would bring in £50-60 million on there own) and I trust Parish will have planned for the worst, he is a brilliant businessman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here