Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace will be fine, they've got Benteke and Andross Townsend. Before them they had Adebayor. :lolol:

Oh and they can also recall Joniesta from his loan I believe.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Morning Simmers !
Damned if I post, damned if I don't !
I thought I'd leave you all to get all giddy about our form, but you do all realise how it normally ends don't you ?

There will have to be a fire sale soon to ready yourselves for the Championship and the foreign investors doing a runner

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The one thing that Palace fans are always saying is, that all Brighton fans really support a premier league team. Well I have to admit, in my case they are correct and on the following dates I will be supporting the following teams.

Manchester City Sat 19 Nov
Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Manchester United Wed 14 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

I am really enjoying this Premier League season, now let me see, so next week I become a Saints fan. Everything is going so well:lol::lol:,

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The one thing that Palace fans are always saying is, that all Brighton fans really support a premier league team. Well I have to admit, in my case they are correct and on the following dates I will be supporting the following teams.

Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

Who is my Premier League team of the day, oh yes, I am a Hull City fan today.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can feel another 5-4 coming on. Pardew has got the defence really well drilled again. Master tactician and brilliant coach.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Some beautifully critical comments from palace fans about just about all their team. And it seems especially their 'world class' Cabaye. Lol.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Swansea City Sat 26 Nov
Southampton Sat 3 Dec
Hull City Sat 10 Dec
Chelsea Sat 17 Dec
Watford Mon 26 Dec

Well today sadly I become a Man U fan, then just as badly I am Chelsea fan on Saturday before becoming a Watford fan on Boxing day after which Palace could firmly be in the bottom three. What a Christmas present that could be.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They need to consolidate their European qualification place.

The aim must surely be to confirm champions league participation as early as possible.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't get excited about the likelihood of a Palace relegation. Not when they have the third best player in the world in their team, Wilf Zaha.

It's only a matter of time before they power to sixth place, just a couple of points behind Zlatan, Pogba and co.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here