Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Probably got spikey rims for when he headbutts his opposing manager after an argument.

Completely out of control. Glad we got rid.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Probably got spikey rims for when he headbutts his opposing manager after an argument.

Completely out of control. Glad we got rid.

What?! After all Chris did for our club and got us Premier League football? He's got a very good temperament and is a genuinely good guy.

I'll be putting money on Forest going up next season after he's sorted throughout all the debris.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What?! After all Chris did for our club and got us Premier League football? He's got a very good temperament and is a genuinely good guy.

I'll be putting money on Forest going up next season after he's sorted throughout all the debris.

The evidence is posted all over this thread...I’d start from the beginning if I was you.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The evidence is posted all over this thread...I’d start from the beginning if I was you.

There will always be someone standing up for the bad guy regardless of how bad he was. No self control, uncontrollable temper and vicious nasty side. He was lucky that Bloom put up with him as long as he did.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You know nothing of what you post.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Chris Hughton is now wearing glasses.

He’ll have to be careful when ‘celebrating’ goals at Forest, or he’ll be in the opticians every Monday morning.

Probably got a camera in them, recording his antics so he can watch them over and over again, revelling in the despicable acts he has performed during the day.

One sick puppy.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Chris Hughton is now wearing glasses.

Fortunately the PFA got wind and after a brown paper bag was rushed to the opticians the world's strongest anti glare coating was applied to the inside of Chris's lenses.

Dec 29, 2011

If you think that post was serious your last ELEVEN YEARS on NSC must have been one crazy, confusing, wild ride.

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster

Even by your standards, ignorance knows no bounds it seems. You don't half post some shite on here. Surely you must have known the thread was sarcastic (if you'd read through it briefly which you obviously couldn't be bothered to do so?) :wanker:

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Hey [MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION]

I've sent you a PM with my mobile (if you deleted it). I am so sorry for the post above on Saturday night. Lockdown is getting me so p*ss*d off and I took it all out on you. Please get in touch mate. I know yesterday must have been very difficult after everything you and Maria have been through. Bud, I'm worried about you. Sorry once again.

G.S. xx

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
Shame our Chris didn't nut Wayne Rooney when that late equaliser went in. He'll be seething - hadn't conceded for three games. Great improvement from the Forest lads. He's definitely turned them round - defensively certainly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Girls . . . . ???

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I watched the Derby versus Forest game this evening. Every time they showed you Hughton in his technical area, he was up to his old tricks. He incorporated some slight finger-wagging to his repertoire of evil gesticulations during this game. The nightmares came flooding back. I thought I'd got over all this when he left us, but this evening I'm struggling. My PTHD is back with a vengeance. I don't know how I'm going to cope. He should never be allowed anywhere near a football match. The Samaritans are going to have a busy night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here