Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This thread needs to be packaged up and sent to his new club, in order to continue recording these antics for posterity

Such a lovely thread, real tribute to a lovely guy......oopps sorry, glad he has left our beloved club before he turned into the next Hannibal Lecter.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can only think Chris is on holiday and Tony took his opportunity to get rid safe in the knowledge Chris is abroad. No way Tony would have risked sacking him if he was in brighton no matter how many bodyguards Tony had, Chris would have ripped the training ground and Tony apart with his bare hands!

Line of Duty, armed guards outside the office... CH saying on his mobile, compromised, move in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As you can tell from this, Forest won with a last minute goal in his first game:-

[tweet]1317518236724776960[/tweet]

Utter filth.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His face in that photo.......kinell [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
3 points gained on Saturday.
4 points docked on Monday.

It's a dance as old as time.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I would hope the Forest fans catalogue these unbelievably disgusting actions by our former manager. Good luck fans of Forest, keep this madman in order, hope you succeed where we failed. This man should be issued with a straitjacket. Be warned.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
3 points gained on Saturday.
4 points docked on Monday.

It's a dance as old as time.

I’d hoped he’d mellowed after a few months off, time to calm down and all that.

Seems as though he’s spent a year getting even more angry.

Championship should immediately move technical areas to opposite sides of the pitch - safety of opposition managers has to be considered.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Clearly with no fans attending the good folk of Nottingham will be unaware just what a malevolent demon they have employed.
Sure a few of them will see scary pictures of him and have faint misgivings but until they have seen him in the flesh and felt their skin crawl when the raging madman looks in their direction they will continue to fatally underestimate the mistake they have made.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
As soon as I saw his reaction to the victory at Blackburn on the EFL highlights show, I thought there should be a thread on here titled "Their Chris Loses the Plot 2020-2021 Edition." I couldn't believe what I saw. At one point, he was wearing glasses, presumably to disguise himself in case he was recognised by the many people who want revenge for the evil he has bestowed upon them at various times. He could burn a hole through plate-metal just by looking at it. He's the devil incarnate. Forest are welcome to the lunatic.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As soon as I saw his reaction to the victory at Blackburn on the EFL highlights show, I thought there should be a thread on here titled "Their Chris Loses the Plot 2020-2021 Edition." I couldn't believe what I saw. At one point, he was wearing glasses, presumably to disguise himself in case he was recognised by the many people who want revenge for the evil he has bestowed upon them at various times. He could burn a hole through plate-metal just by looking at it. He's the devil incarnate. Forest are welcome to the lunatic.

hughton.jpg

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Bit painful this thread, like the old line about seeing your ex with a new partner. Wish the guy nothing but the very best, but does this really need reviving each time Forest win?

???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bit painful this thread, like the old line about seeing your ex with a new partner. Wish the guy nothing but the very best, but does this really need reviving each time Forest win?

???

You'd still diddle her once more, for old time sake.

But no we don't need one of NSC's historical higher points around the place all the time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Chris Hughton is now wearing glasses.

He’ll have to be careful when ‘celebrating’ goals at Forest, or he’ll be in the opticians every Monday morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here