Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
They are remote, yes - it would be a bit like breaking into a prison camp. There are stories where guards have been bribed, but that happens very rarely. It will be interesting to see what the defence say about it, if anything.

I love murder trials, I followed Jodi Arias trial for 5 months last year and the nutter was found guilty of first degree murder and they have a retrial in the sentencing phase Life or the death penalty starting soon.

I know there's a lot bribery about but it must be rife out where you are, I don't mean murder but more for Burglaries as that's cash and the penalties are less harsh. You could argue that Shrien Dewani hired the killers to assassinate Anni Dewani but that wasn't for money but we'll find out soon as all his legal avenues have ended so should be deported back to you within the next month.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He's guilty. She was going to leave and he decided he'd kill her and make up this fake excuse of the burglar. He wasn't violent towards her as she could just walk out and he couldn't do nothing about it as he's got no legs to run after her. He waited till she used the toilet then shot her. It was premeditated murder.

I think you will find that you have just made up this scenario.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I think you will find that you have just made up this scenario.

Not at all. He killed Reeva Steenkamp out of rage. His crying is so false and it's like all killers, trying to implement the innocent sob look and him throwing up, that made me laugh. He's trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. Perfected.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Not at all. He killed Reeva Steenkamp out of rage. His crying is so false and it's like all killers, trying to implement the innocent sob look and him throwing up, that made me laugh. He's trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes. Perfected.

Wow - how come you're not in South Africa? I'm sure the prosecutors would love to know you were at the scene of the crime and knew exactly what happened!!!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Wow - how come you're not in South Africa? I'm sure the prosecutors would love to know you were at the scene of the crime and knew exactly what happened!!!

She was going to leave him and his intentions were clear, if I can't have you then know one will.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I know he killed Reeva out of rage but the story that you gave is:

She was going to leave and he decided he'd kill her and make up this fake excuse of the burglar. He wasn't violent towards her as she could just walk out and he couldn't do nothing about it as he's got no legs to run after her. He waited till she used the toilet then shot her.

Firstly you assume that he made up his excuse before he shot her?

Secondly you are saying he shot her because he couldn't run after her, and waited until she used the toilet?

He is guilty as hell, but not the way you have put it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He shot her. Why must we have sympathy with the man?

TIA mate TIA. That's what a couple of friends have said to me and you know what that means. Trouble is that isn't enough anymore. This time the world is watching and he has even at the very least showed scant regard for human life.

Edit: although I know things are different in ZA when you here intruders and you have access to firearms. It is just not like Britain in its outlook concerning intruders. You could think back to the Tony Martin case over here but in South Africa things are different and you could if you were bothered bring up cases like that non stop.

When I was there everyone had a weapon.......even the girls.

Last edited:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I know he killed Reeva out of rage but the story that you gave is:

She was going to leave and he decided he'd kill her and make up this fake excuse of the burglar. He wasn't violent towards her as she could just walk out and he couldn't do nothing about it as he's got no legs to run after her. He waited till she used the toilet then shot her.

Firstly you assume that he made up his excuse before he shot her?

Yes. He planned it. This is his best bet of beating the charge. Premeditated.

Secondly you are saying he shot her because he couldn't run after her, and waited until she used the toilet?

He waited till she went to the toilet then his premeditated plan kicked in. He crawled to the toilet and shot her four time through the door, when it went quiet he then crawled back to the bedroom and put his legs on then went back to the toilet and smashed the toilet door in with a cricket bat, didn't he check to see whether or not his girlfriend was in bed while he's having this shoot out with this so called burglar lol

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Ok, fair enough. As someone who carries a gun, do you think though that his actions were reckless in the extreme?

If there was an intruder, they were in a locked toilet - they were not going anywhere. The logical course of action is call out to whoever is in there and, if they are not someone you want in the house, train your gun on the door whilst you call security - they will be there in 2 minutes.
Oh yes completely reckless. Firing through a closed door at a person you have not seen is just madness, unless as a last resort such as they were already firing at you. I'm sure they were having a fight and she ran to the bathroom and he just flipped out and everything else is just a cover up..... but we shall see!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
TIA mate TIA. That's what a couple of friends have said to me and you know what that means. Trouble is that isn't enough anymore. This time the world is watching and he has even at the very least showed scant regard for human life.

Edit: although I know things are different in ZA when you here intruders and you have access to firearms. It is just not like Britain in its outlook concerning intruders. You could think back to the Tony Martin case over here but in South Africa things are different and you could if you were bothered bring up cases like that non stop.

When I was there everyone had a weapon.......even the girls.

Sorry Mr Questions, Mr Thicky here. I have no idea what TIA is!!!! :blush:

I know people who carry weapons all the time. When I ask them would they use them, they say yes without hesitation, even if it means that the person who is threatening them is more likely to shoot them. It all seems bizarre to me, but then I have not been a victim of crime here. But then, neither have a lot of the people who carry weapons. They lead a rather paranoid existence and I just don't understand it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sorry Mr Questions, Mr Thicky here. I have no idea what TIA is!!!! :blush:

I know people who carry weapons all the time. When I ask them would they use them, they say yes without hesitation, even if it means that the person who is threatening them is more likely to shoot them. It all seems bizarre to me, but then I have not been a victim of crime here. But then, neither have a lot of the people who carry weapons. They lead a rather paranoid existence and I just don't understand it.

THIS IS AFRICA ....Normally said after some mad story has surfaced. Heard it a lot down in the Cape more than QN tbh.

I gave a great picture of a sign just as we entered the old Waterworld in Durban which stated ....' No weapons beyond this point'
I don't know if I agree if it was just paranoia though. It has and maybe still is I don't know, a dangerous place to live at times. I've been told more than once that it's not so much 'if' it happens, but more like 'when'.
I still loved it there though. Loved the people, made great friends there.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
THIS IS AFRICA ....Normally said after some mad story has surfaced. Heard it a lot down in the Cape more than QN tbh.

I gave a great picture of a sign just as we entered the old Waterworld in Durban which stated ....' No weapons beyond this point'
I don't know if I agree if it was just paranoia though. It has and maybe still is I don't know, a dangerous place to live at times. I've been told more than once that it's not so much 'if' it happens, but more like 'when'.
I still loved it there though. Loved the people, made great friends there.

Ah. Got you now. Welcome to Africa is the version I hear most often.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

She was going to leave him and his intentions were clear, if I can't have you then know one will.

:lolol::lolol:

Quality!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here