Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

DanielT

Gus: hey Tanno when are you coming round

Tanno: Erm.. Well you are a good friend, cool n all, and you played for Chelsea and spurs which makes you cooler ... But you see Oscar, my new best friend, he played for Barcelona

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can he sing?

New Brighton Manager

220px-Michael_Buble_by_Dallas_Bittle_crop.jpg

Michael Buble

3245483192.jpg

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Why are you a Brighton fan? You do nothing but complain and argue.
You've just answered your own question.
That's mostly what I've been hearing from my fellow Albionites for the last 35 years.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Nearly 800 posts in here so far; will it hit 1000 before it is announced?

Dec 29, 2011
Junyent is already 40, why are we adding a 40 year old to our already aging squad? As good as his goal-scoring record was, I can't see him adding anything to the team. Bit of a non-story IMO.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
This post makes me happy!

So Navaro was head fitness coach at Valencia in their pomp, Vicente is arguably the most talented player ever to wear our blue and white stripes, he wants to come back when Gus is gone, he's had fitness problems since we snared him. Lordy, imagine a fit happy Vicente pulling the strings, with Buckley marauding down the wing, Bridders screening the defence, a big Pole in the goal and The Beast slamming in 30 odd goals........ He'll yeah, bring it on Oscar!

Oct 25, 2003
he looks like an enforcer from the sopranos

can imagine one of the punishments from late arrival at training will involve 'curb stomping'

FLAIR

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Why are you a Brighton fan? You do nothing but complain and argue. I bet sir Alex you would have complained to if unveiled.

Perhaps he thinks some Brighton fans are a little starry eyed in their pursuit of a manager with minimal experience, and is able to see beyond the fact that the guy can speak Spanish?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here