Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Origi + 20 mill for Bissouma.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He’s a completely different type of player to Bissouma isn’t he? Unless it leaves Liverpool short of cash I don’t think it has any bearing on any potential interest in Bissouma.
They're all different. He's a midfielder, so that's one midfield slot taken. They're not exactly short in that department.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sorry to ask the obvious, but if Origi gets quoted at 15-20m tops and Bissouma at 45-50m, how is Origi plus 20m good business, unless of course youre a Liverpool fan?

my original post was 4 weeks ago when it was a distant possibility that he may leave now , if he has to go anywhere i would prefer Liverpool over someone like vill , spurs , arsenal as it will mean he has a chance of some trophies and possible sell ons/ bonuses for us , if the board can negotiate a deal better than me then all well and good ......i don't want him to go , i want him to sign a new contract and i want us to continue to improve , there is a chance he's waiting until after the ancon and to see how we finish the season off before even contemplating a new contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here