Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One target is....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well, Davies and McNulty both know him well! I don't know why Stockport would let him go though, they surely don't need the compensation for their manager?! I'm not even convinced he would be the right man. Harty mentioned Gary Whaddock aswell, but I don't think he's the right man either.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Jim Gannon was linked with a few Championship clubs in January. But would he come down here with a team fighting for survival, or would he stay with a team still fighting for play-offs even through they're in abit of a mess with finances.... No brainer gentleman.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Jim Gannon was linked with a few Championship clubs in January. But would he come down here with a team fighting for survival, or would he stay with a team still fighting for play-offs even through they're in abit of a mess with finances.... No brainer gentleman.

He's very outspoken and has been very outspoken regarding his contract problems up there.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Excellent news, if not a wind-up

My post earlier:

I don't want a sacked unemployed manager of the likes of Ince/ Curbishley/Dowie/Cotterill

Let's go for an enthusiastic young manager who is in work and successful despite working under difficult circumstances.

Suggest Jim Gannon

:clap2::clap2:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Why would he want to join us?

We're just a bunch of moaners?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockport manager.

He could be good, if he's only on a rolling contract, he might be cheap. And Stockport won't be going up anyway, there are atleast 8 better teams in the division in my opinion, so what's a relegation fight at the moment will become a promotion challenge next season. The squad is fairly good here, and the Blooms clearly don't mind investing into the club, so we could do alot worse than get a young and talented manager. That's what we did with Micky Adams in 1999 afterall.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Could see him following McNutty for sure, they still need cash. Very interesting.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I'd love this guy, but too good for us sadly. As is Ince who keeps getting metioned. On top of the fact he's been brilliant at his other jobs, excluding Blackburn who are in the Premiership, do you really think we could afford to pay Ince?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Just noticed his assistant at Stockport is a guy named Peter Ward. Knowing DK I bet bringing him in with Gannon appeals to his marketing side.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd love this guy, but too good for us sadly. As is Ince who keeps getting metioned. On top of the fact he's been brilliant at his other jobs, excluding Blackburn who are in the Premiership, do you really think we could afford to pay Ince?
I don't know, how much does he want? :)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Stockport manager.

He could be good, if he's only on a rolling contract, he might be cheap. And Stockport won't be going up anyway, there are atleast 8 better teams in the division in my opinion, so what's a relegation fight at the moment will become a promotion challenge next season. The squad is fairly good here, and the Blooms clearly don't mind investing into the club, so we could do alot worse than get a young and talented manager. That's what we did with Micky Adams in 1999 afterall.

Will you please for the love of god, stop using blue font.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here