Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Olivia Newton John RIP

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Nooooo.

Sad. Beautiful lady and an icon for everyone of a certain age.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
My favourite song from Grease and it shows just how good her voice was, and I was 'Hopelessly Devoted To You' Olivia, what a very sad loss.
RIP Olivia and thankyou for the memories.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes that was very much my reaction, she was a much cleaner living lady than me too.

R.I.P.

Metastatic breast cancer is evil. Linda McCartney also died at a young age of it. It's not quite the biggest killer of women but certainly of younger women.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Always came across as genuine-no airs and graces,beautiful on the inside as well as the outside,very sad R.I.P.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Loved grease and remembered buying the Physical album . By all accounts , a lovely kind woman with no ego . Very rare in show biz . Her background very interesting , her maternal grandfather was a eminent man who fled the Nazis & was a friend of Albert Einstein ! RIP Olivia .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Goodbye to Sandra Dee .

Not the real Sandra Dee obviously as she died a few years ago.

My mates used to jokingly call me ONJ in my teenage years because they said " I was the only person they knew who took longer to lose their Virginity than Olivia Newton John"

And they weren't wrong :)

Very sad day. A true Legend of my Era has left us

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saw this thread and thought oh that’s sad news but weird I’ve not heard about it more today - then realised it’s a year and a half old. I’m getting old I think. But RIP x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here