Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oliver Norwood Signs!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Wrong and Wrong again

If BG thinks its prior to 1953 he's right still. Northern Ireland are the direct successor team to Ireland as existed pre 1924; but are not allowed compete under that name (excepting a tournament that they, but not ROI, can enter. Which there aren't any anymore) since 1953. Neither are the ROI team, same exclusion but there never was such a tournament.

This century and yes, he's wrong.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If BG thinks its prior to 1953 he's right still. Northern Ireland are the direct successor team to Ireland as existed pre 1924; but are not allowed compete under that name (excepting a tournament that they, but not ROI, can enter. Which there aren't any anymore) since 1953. Neither are the ROI team, same exclusion but there never was such a tournament.

This century and yes, he's wrong.

My head hurts

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133157

Player's whose main attribute is passing tend to struggle in poor performing sides, because there's inevitably less movement and what there is is shit. Norwood is easily one of our best players. And with Swift, Beerens and Meite he might actually have someone to link up with effectively finally. Brighton may be at the other end of the table, but if he's going to move, he should definitely be able to do better than them. He'd be an excellent signing for them and we shouldn't let him go for anything less than £3m. Tish has more ahead of him, but Norwood is currently a better player IMO.

If they want Norwood for £1.5m, we should tell them £4m, or Williams for £750k.

Sounds promising.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't know much about the guy but if Bournemouth, Burnley, Celtic and Hull have all shown an interest that would suggest he is potentially an excellent signing.

Thank Christ for some good news is my feeling :thumbsup:

I seem to be swimming against the tide given most of the reactions on this thread.

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If he's so good then why did Reading sell him because if he's quality then they'd have thought tooth and nail to keep him?

Like we though Murray and Zamora were shit when they left us way back when. And Peter Ward? :wozza::facepalm:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good signing and in no way means that anyone is leaving. Gives us cover and options. Happy with this.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Time to be positive. You can't miss what you never had and despite what has gone on Prichard was never an Albion player. Norwood is, so let's get behind him and the rest of the team.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here