Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Firm Derby

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Really?
Not for me, I don't give a flying f*** about either club.
I doubt they care to much about BHA either, but there a few pages of interest here.

Edit, there is interest on celtic forums on how Kayal is doing down here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I doubt they care to much about BHA either, but there a few pages of interest here.

Edit, there is interest on celtic forums on how Kayal is doing down here.

My reply was about watching the old firm match being on anyone's bucket list, it's not on mine.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I do watch it from time to time but then one of my best mates is a rangers fan (and Scottish obvs)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Becuase the other lot are an even bigger load of shitlords.

First sensible post I have ever seen from you. But to be fair its a 0-0 draw on that account (anyone ready to kill for religion is a mash brain in my universe - there is no sodding god ffs). I am grateful I was born as far as possible in the civilised universe (the UK) from wee jolly jock McSprat me harty land. As a proddy jock mate of mine told me, the huns vs the fenians is an abuse fest for peasants of the two tribes. Nothing to see (for us) here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you actually saying that they have telebox's in the wilderness that is Scotchland :eek:
Yep. Don't confuse TV ownership in Scotland with TV license ownership.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When in Edinburgh 10 years ago the taxi driver (aware that I was from Brighton) asked I supported Celtic or Rangers. He was actually surprised when I said neither :rolleyes:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Going to an Old Firm game should be up there on anyones bucket list...Ive been to a few and the atmosphere is something else..

I'd absolutely love a ticket for Celtic v Barcelona or even Celtic v Manchester City. Atmosphere will be electric.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Pure hatred ,I went to a Rangers v Airdrie Lge Cup Semi in 98 at Parkhead. The attendance was just over 20000 which half were Airdrie.Rangers fans point blank refused to attend en masse.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I remember being chased up Wembley Way for informing a sweaty, that just because it was tartan, it didn't mean it wasn't a skirt.
Melt.
image.gif

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I remember being chased up Wembley Way for informing a sweaty, that just because it was tartan, it didn't mean it wasn't a skirt.
:lolol::lolol: A group of us got attacked on the way to Hampden in 87 because 1 of us was carrying a Sainsburys bag. No Sainsburys in Scotland at the time :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here