pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Went straight on Facebook and posted "**** you Palace you c***s!",
childish I know.

My facebook activity that night was limited to two posts:

19:37: COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS - TIME TO STUFF THE PALACE

22:03: Sometimes, football just kicks you in the ****ing teeth. Unbelievable.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
"I ****ing knew it" when the goal went in, and "oh you ****ing bell end" watching Burn in the replay.

Well done for watching the replay.

I ha dhad enough as soon as it hit the net, knew there was no chance of VAR intervening

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I did not mutter anything, I tried to be mature, I quickly turned off the telly and went to bed where I had a very restless sleep. I told my work colleagues I did not wish to discuss the events of the previous night.
Well two days later I can declare without fear of contradiction....I AM A GROWN UP!
I do not wish to discuss this matter further.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A long Nooooo followed by shaking of the head that was then replaced with laughter at the inevitably of the whole thing and how quick the msgs started to roll in from them up road.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ve just been sent The Laughing Spaniard video those scumbags have done

Come on, it is quite funny. Love the bit about the last time Benteke scored Hodgson was in shorts

Whenever shit like that happens I just think back to being 45 mins from going out of the league at Hereford and I realise it’s not as big a deal as it seems at the time

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
I screamed at the TV “****ing foul him” at Welbeck, he didn’t, then the sinking feeling hit me even before the cross came over.....

Why can’t a top level pro footballer see this situation happening? Veltman did and took the yellow, Welbeck didn’t.....

Same here. That's exactly what I did - I was screaming at Welbeck to foul Ayew. He ran with him from inside their half and nothing. Absolutely spot on re Veltman. Wife not impressed with our language and thankfully it wasn't the summer with all our windows open. Tears in the eyes and a poor night's sleep. But over it now - well almost!! Onwards & upwards. Lots of games to go and it'll make our next win taste even better. But Welbeck, next time FOUL him FFS.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was listening in on the radio, just sat there in stunned silence hoping that, as I didn't see it that VAR would rule it out.
I wonder if anybody else who listened on the radio has actually watched the whole match, the highlights or just the goals, as much as I would like to see our 2nd half performance, I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here