Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh **** right off!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I just did my Victor Meldrew impersonation and, according to the wife, was a total misery, sighing and mumbling expletives for the rest of the evening.
A normal night in during lockdown!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The same argument can be made for AJ and Locadia.
It was a well-taken goal but if Benteke tried that 50 times, I reckon maybe...once?
That’s football. Given the circumstances and timing, you have to laugh.

Someone posted that the xG attributed to Benteke's chance was 0.03 making it a 1-in-33 chance.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I immediately ordered four of these

hqdefault.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Someone posted that the xG attributed to Benteke's chance was 0.03 making it a 1-in-33 chance.

If you’re trying to make me feel better after Monday, I’d have preferred chocolates

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
“You’re having a fu cking laugh” and the tv was off before the net stopped ruffling. On a side note I’ve gone right off my football this week from hardly missing a game I won’t be watching anything hopefully I’ll get my mojo back on Saturday

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I didn't say anything. I just sat there in some kind of trance of horror and fury.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
'FFS', combined with head falling back and staring at the ceiling. Spent the next 2 hours watching TV to try and take my mind off it, with the occasional head shake and 'ffs' under my breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here