Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh **** right off!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hack him down...
Hack the c*nt down...
Oh for Christ’s feckin sake just hack him down, before

Ball floats in the air

Oh you friggin stupid feckin tw*ts, that c*untin donkeys going to bloody score...

As the ball glides past Sanchez

You stupid feckin c*nts, you stupid feckin c*nts....

Camera pans to Roy smiling

And you can feck off grandad, you jammy old shit

Then I switched the tv off, and my 11 year old daughter turned to me and said was that necessary ?

Yes, and too bloody right sweet pea, just thank your lucky stars we weren’t there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I should also ask if anyone knows a good divorce lawyer as my wife said I "Acted weird after Palace scored'

Women. 16 years of marriage and she still doesn't get that a last minute winner for our bitterest rivals might result in me being a bit pissed off.

My wife has had little interest in football until forced to watch all Albion games on TV. She just got up from the sofa and said “I am not watching next time they play, that was so unjust and has made me angry, see you I’m going to bed”

I was so surprised that I just sat there open mouthed for a couple of seconds. My wife has turned into a fan, yay!

“Never watching again” is only uttered by die hard fans isn’t it ???

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m told I said:

“Oh my ***ing lord. Was that ben****ingteke?”

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
"Shut up you commentating c*nt!" Yes the commentator had just cursed it with his words when White hoofed it into their path. "There you ****ing go!!!!!!!"

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I said nothing

I have tried to explain it to people but it’s not easy

The best analogy I can come up with is being on a plane, strapped into your seat, with both engines on fire and the captain passed out. It’s the precise moment when the plane is plummeting and its about 5 seconds from crashing head first into rock. I would imagine you have absolute clarity - you are going to die, there is nothing you can do about it, so you just close your eyes and wait for the inevitable. And then everything goes silent.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don't know tbh.

I think I said nothing, turned the Tv off and went upstairs.
It was all a bit of a daze tbh.
As others have said, thank **** we weren't there.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
“Foul him foul him foul him no cross no cross no cross back post back post back ****ing post burn Burn BURRRRNNNN”

Then I laughed and shook my head like a crazy person.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
'**** off' for me - then went to bed and literally didn't say a word to my missus apparently

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Something along the lines of’ **** right off you spawny thieving *****!

Then just sat there staring at the screen open mouthed and numb.
I don’t think I have ever seen a game like it before. If that was a boxing contest the ref would have stopped the fight at around 70 mins I reckon.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I said nothing

I have tried to explain it to people but it’s not easy

The best analogy I can come up with is being on a plane, strapped into your seat, with both engines on fire and the captain passed out. It’s the precise moment when the plane is plummeting and its about 5 seconds from crashing head first into rock. I would imagine you have absolute clarity - you are going to die, there is nothing you can do about it, so you just close your eyes and wait for the inevitable. And then everything goes silent.

Nailed it.
I had a bad feeling when benteke came on. Similar to mitrovic the other week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You know that YouTube video from that Leicester fan at Watford where Knockaert has a pen to send them through, and his face as the pen was missed and he watched as the whole Deeney goal unfolded? This one:

"b4st4rd"

[yt]t_P8gv7s2NQ[/yt]

That was me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nailed it.
I had a bad feeling when benteke came on. Similar to mitrovic the other week.

Benteke always worries me. Like Mitrovic he bullies our central defenders and he is not the shite player that most on here seem to think. In fact a player with his presence is exactly what we need imo :shrug: virtually alone in this thought I know, but there is a very good player in there if you play to his strengths. Like XG to me, the stats mean nothing. Very well taken goal, the *******

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I said nothing. I was sat on the edge of the sofa, clutching a cushion, urging us on to the win. When their goal went in I just slammed the cushion into my face and collapsed onto the floor :cry:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Benteke always worries me. Like Mitrovic he bullies our central defenders and he is not the shite player that most on here seem to think. In fact a player with his presence is exactly what we need imo :shrug: virtually alone in this thought I know, but there is a very good player in there if you play to his strengths. Like XG to me, the stats mean nothing. Very well taken goal, the *******

The same argument can be made for AJ and Locadia and going back, Robert Codner.
It was a well-taken goal but if Benteke tried that 50 times, I reckon maybe...once?
That’s football. Given the circumstances and timing, you have to laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here