Still Somewhere in Sussex!
amexgraph.jpg

Brilliant chart Edna, that is so spot on :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I hope every team comes to hate The Amex, we can make it a cauldron much like we did against Burnley. I don't care what others say, we love it, and that's what counts.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They are the first people to moan about padded seats...

At the end there was a Portsmouth fan holding a seat up in the air and waving it about. CJTC. I doubt the Albion will never get that money from PFC for the repairs.

greengu11

Sep 16, 2010
West Sussex/Surrey Border
Not all Pompey fans are deluded or bitter, I know one who thought the stadium is one of the best he has been too. Not bad for a Fratton Park season holder!

To be fair not the best astmosphere, but Pompey were lame so their negative response should not be taken too seriously, the had a bad day. We did not :smile:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Surprise surprise. Sour grapes by an ill informed and narrow minded portion of Pompey. For a start if they had bothered they would find out that the next phase of our Club's investments are additions to The Amex including even more seats for ordinary away fans. However all that is academic as they won't be visiting us in the League for a year or two, if ever.

Whereas Pompey have the cheek to charge over £30 for their antiquated dump with third world plumbing, no concourse and minimal consideration for safety. Their so called big club is happy to rip off visiting fans in spite of having piss poor facilities yet they still manage to lose money hand over fist. No wonder they get so little sympathy and other fans aren't tripping over themselves to help save them.

Their homophobic comments are a bit rich, having served with several matelots out of Pompey who boasted of their runs ashore in the far east and getting pleasured by lady boys.

Some other mates of mine are Pompey fans and I have stood on their terraces with them so know they are passionate and make a good din but their arrogance over their succession of financial cock ups and denial of their current problems beggars belief. At various times I have suggested they read 'Build a Bonfire' to inspire some initiative on their part to save their club but they can't be asked. It saddens me that they just seem content to let the downward spiral continue in the vain hope that another sugar daddy will come along just because they are 'too big' to fail.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
oh look.

Extended highlights from the BBC guy on seagulls world.

'I have to say a FANTASTIC atmosphere inside the ground'

'a cauldron of noise at the amex'

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
oh look.

Feck off. It's soulless with no acoustics.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
oh look.

What he actually said was "it's a cauldron of noise at the amex away end as the home fans are shamefully outsung once again, the palace fans will be making hay tonight on the internet and rightly so"

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
It's a sign.
They got proper REAMED at the Amex, and as Captain Mainwaring would say "they don't like it up 'em".

Eat shit porstouth, and stick that bell, and the bellend that waves it, where sun don't shine. Losers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports