Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Good window overall. Signed Towell, Sidwell, Knockaert, Skalak and Ridgewell (to temporarily cover the left back position). I'm struggling to see where the negatives are. A couple of exciting (and still young) players, Knockaert (who looks one of the best signings from any team this window) and great experience through Sidwell. Sometimes you wonder what people expect.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always expected there to be more value in the loan window for the striker. Time will tell, but it seems a good January for us. The club never suggested an expensive big name striker & I think rumour of Calleri etc meant many assumed we'd get one. Knockaert has already shown what a good signing he could be & we know of Sidwell's quality. The Czech lad is an unknown quantity really but his pedigree looks good...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Good window overall. Signed Towell, Sidwell, Knockaert, Skalak and Ridgewell (to temporarily cover the left back position). I'm struggling to see where the negatives are. A couple of exciting (and still young) players, Knockaert (who looks one of the best signings from any team this window) and great experience through Sidwell. Sometimes you wonder what people expect.

Do feel the twitter account rather built-up Skalak a little too much today. Huge pressure on him already. But the kids all over twitter expect us to break the bank and risk our future, which Mr Bloom simply won't do.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Back to the Murray loan thread then . . . . . . . . . . . . (or the Ulloa one if Leicester sign two strikers tonight)!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I'm STRUGGLING to see the POSITIVES tonight. Not one DECENT striker means nothing will CHANGE

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Booooooooooooo no striker didn't want to get promoted anyways
Skalak can play in a front 2, we have every chance now...

( and maybe Murray won't be in Bournemouth's 25 man squad tomorrow... ??? Or Leo in Leicester's... )

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Really happy with our dealings in the last couple of months, sorry to be up beat and positive as I know it's against the grain of most of the doom merchants on here. We can't buy big as we can't afford it and FFP, so happy with what we have done.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
I'm STRUGGLING to see the POSITIVES tonight. Not one DECENT striker means nothing will CHANGE

I'm sure your attitude will change... I feel very positive about this transfer window, and I'm positive the goals will come

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Pointless post(er). If we signed Messi and Neymar you would moan that they were untried foreign players who had no Championship experience.

I said USELESS and obviously they are not USELESS but next season at the Etihad they may well be USELESS as they may not ADAPT to Premier League football.

You see I'm a lot more INTELLIGANT than most which is why I can see things others CAN'T

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Hope he is as quick on the pitch as he is at replying on facebook

Attachments

• Jiri.PNG
    Jiri.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 377

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here