Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Official Transfer Deadline Day 2 ** EFL Edition

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I’m going to go against the grain a bit but I’m happy we didn’t sign anyone. The squad is strong enough. In fact it is the strongest it has ever been. I would prefer the financial stability of the club is prioritized over chasing a 10th place finish by throwing stupid money at average players.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’m going to go against the grain a bit but I’m happy we didn’t sign anyone. The squad is strong enough. In fact it is the strongest it has ever been. I would prefer the financial stability of the club is prioritized over chasing a 10th place finish by throwing stupid money at average players.

licker.jpg

Gun shot

Ready to be fired
Oct 3, 2020
In a holster
We've got what we need. I don't think Brentford's leftovers would have been worth the money. James Collins from Luton? He does the biz in a shite team. But he would have been well overpriced.

Glad all the speculation is over and I've got enough faith that this squad is capable of staying well clear of any trouble.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Yes, It's a concern for us fans that we've not brought another striker in but I trust TB and the management on this.

Smash the scum up the road and all will be rosy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here