Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Official Transfer Deadline Day 2 ** EFL Edition

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we went for Welbeck then the deadline doesn’t mean anything does it? Can sign a free agent anytime?

Yeah but we’ll only land him if nobody else wants him so this could drag on a bit yet. In the last week we have gone from not signing recognised quality players to not signing Championship players and no doubt ending up on the 20th not signing out of contract players.

Hey ho

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As the tumbleweed blows across The Argus live transfer blog they have now won an award for stating the bleeding obvious: "Albion fans have not missed much there has been no movement and I'm not sure that is going to change."

Joke du Jour

Our striker recruitment

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah but we’ll only land him if nobody else wants him so this could drag on a bit yet. In the last week we have gone from not signing recognised quality players to not signing Championship players and no doubt ending up on the 20th not signing out of contract players.

Hey ho

At least it gives us four more days of "fun". :censored:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You guys got excited. I told you we wouldn’t get anyone [emoji23]

Whether we like it or not it’s been clear for a while the club are satisfied with the squad, and I think having Andone and a chance of Tau in January cements that further.

If we have injuries? Zequiri. Or Tross, or Ali J can play up front. We also have a very talented u23s team, someone like Cashman may get a chance.

I’m not as down about it as most here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here