Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Official* too excited to sleep thread

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Thank God I'm not the only one, sleep is a non starter so my target is Feedwell's Cafe opposite Hove Lagoon at 6am !! Feel a massive fry up coming on

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Far, far too excited and emotional for sleep. After all we've been through together, only an Albion fan would understand how we're all feeling tonight

Your first few words have confirmed perhaps I'm not as mad as I thought. I feel exactly the same, spontaneous bursts of tears, no chance of sleeping etc. Had The Argus round today for a feature in tomorrow's paper. Have to say as well, the reporter and photographer were fantastic and completely knew what today means to us

Thanks to Neil & Sam

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Later on this very day I will be taking up MY seat in the magnificent new home of the club I have always loved. This seat is my seat, nobody else's, and could well be for a great many years to come. This comfortable padded blue plastic seat means more to me than a million birthdays and christmases put together.

There are people who will NEVER understand how I'm feeling right now, but here on this board there are more than a few who do. It's unexplainable. It's going to be emotional. It's finally here.

It's really here.

If you can't sleep, then here's some soothing music !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X_1o3Qw4KM

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i have managed about 2 hours......wide awake now so gonna go for a 5 mile run before heading off to the amex :) i cant wait...........see you all there

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bugger. I'm awake now. Went to the Spurs match so know the routine - slightly less hyped up at this stage but will be bouncing off the walls in a couple of hours. Can't wait to see the place full. Having been to both ramp up events, I'm hoping this is the day the stadium feels like it's really ours - all a bit surreal so far. Like day trips to a big Cup tie at someone else's plush ground. Can't quite get my head round it actually being home... Fantastic.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Yep. More of the same. Had to get up at 03:00 for work. Needed a nice early shift so I can get down to Brighton in time. Took my wee one to see Harry Potter last night. Thought a late night would help assure me of some sleep. No chance. Tossed and turned all night like a child on Christmas Eve.

I am going to be good for nothing at work today. Can't think of anything but The Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here