Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2023/2024

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Such a tight game on Sunday for the Goffbowl...Lions and over 52 for me @ 3.06 and no fingernails left :)

Screenshot_20240109_135551_Messenger~2.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Cracking game with my Texans and the Browns throwing the kitchen sink at each other.

31 points in the first 18 minutes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, I wasn't expecting that. So different from the regular season game where the Browns absolutely trounced us.

Clearly Flacco's back-to-back Pick 6s helped us enormously and made the scoreline what it was.

We've seen it before in Houston - in 2015, Brian Hoyer had 4 interceptions in a 0-30 home shutout WC loss to the Chiefs.

But the defense did their job and stuffed the run. And CJ was a nerveless old head on young shoulders.

The Texans have never been to a Championship game. The Oilers never made a Super Bowl. Maybe, just maybe... :)

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Well, I wasn't expecting that. So different from the regular season game where the Browns absolutely trounced us.

Clearly Flacco's back-to-back Pick 6s helped us enormously and made the scoreline what it was.

We've seen it before in Houston - in 2015, Brian Hoyer had 4 interceptions in a 0-30 home shutout WC loss to the Chiefs.

But the defense did their job and stuffed the run. And CJ was a nerveless old head on young shoulders.

The Texans have never been to a Championship game. The Oilers never made a Super Bowl. Maybe, just maybe... :)
That Houston Oilers 'run and shoot' offence under Warren Moon a thing of beauty (y)

Miami frozen out in Kansas...Offence let down that patched up d who played really well until time on the field caught up with them...Hard Knocks should be fun this week

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
-20 in Kansas last night.

Jeez.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jags, Bears and Vikings confirmed for London games in 2024
Quite fancy a bit of jerk chicken followed by watching the Bears throw away a lead. How easy are the tickets to get? Fastest finger first binfest or do they sell gradually over a few days?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Good luck.

Stayed up to watch it, great game for a neutral until the interceptions.

Can’t help but route for Houston…..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Quite fancy a bit of jerk chicken followed by watching the Bears throw away a lead. How easy are the tickets to get? Fastest finger first binfest or do they sell gradually over a few days?
Bin fest. If you go corporate, it’s obviously easier.

We’re looking at Minnesota, but dependant on opponents.
We only do Spurs as Wembley is such a poor stadium

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Browns currently ahead at Houston.

Steelers at Buffalo has been moved to Monday due to weather.
I went to bed when we were 14-10 up and have recorded the rest of the match. I'm now going to watch it, and watch as the brilliant Browns march triumphantly onto the divisional round.

Edit: Bollocks. To quote Edmund Blackadder: "I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell"

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I went to bed when we were 14-10 up and have recorded the rest of the match. I'm now going to watch it, and watch as the brilliant Browns march triumphantly onto the divisional round.
About that...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta wonder just how the likes of Cleveland can't find a QB.

It looks like we're heading towards 45 consecutive seasons of 1st ballot HoF'ers, by the time we hit 2038 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here