Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official middle-aged man's Craft Beer thread ****

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been working on a very naughty Double IPA today. It'll be out just in time for Christmas. It'll be around 8.6% ABV.

Can't believe you can't even be @rsed to plug your own £10 gift pack in the sleek black tube (one of which i bought this very morning down the hill). Slack marketing! You'll be disappointed with that lack of effort. Sake! :rolleyes:

By way of recompense at being first to state the bleeding obvious in pointing out your schoolboy marketing errors, I fully expect to receive a free sample of your Xmas brew. Or a private micro-brewery tour. Or preferably both. Only way you'll learn! :xmas:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Can't believe you can't even be @rsed to plug your own £10 gift pack in the sleek black tube (one of which i bought this very morning down the hill). Slack marketing! You'll be disappointed with that lack of effort. Sake! :rolleyes:

By way of recompense at being first to state the bleeding obvious in pointing out your schoolboy marketing errors, I fully expect to receive a free sample of your Xmas brew. Or a private micro-brewery tour. Or preferably both. Only way you'll learn! :xmas:
bff02c27372f8cab104423c970affa37.jpg

Oh you mean one of these, available in all good outlets across Sussex and an ideal stocking filler ? Yes indeed. Well done.
Next time we have a beer tasting in the lab you're more than welcome. We've got 4 experimental beers brewing.
If you want a proper brewery tour you'll have to come to Arundel Brewery with us one weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Craft beer fans, don't ever order from Beer Hawk. Not only did they sent me Beavertown Gamma Ray 6 months out of date, the replacements they've apparently sent me haven't appeared and they will constantly 'get back to me shortly.'

AMEX charge back on their way

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
New Brooklyn Brewery beer just out

Insulated - strange name but a great beerbrroklybn insulated.png

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure about the Pompelmoceello. Too sour for me.
The $10 Shake I love ! Enjoy.

I loved the Pompelmocello but it is not a cheap beer to buy - especially in Craft Beer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Finally remembered to go into a Hartleys to get some of the Lost+Found IPA & APA.

Given the 50 cans / bottles already in the garage the missus is going to go mental, but have to support local business of course.

Will give the IPA a taster this evening I think, look forward to it.

Jul 7, 2003
Finally remembered to go into a Hartleys to get some of the Lost+Found IPA & APA.

Given the 50 cans / bottles already in the garage the missus is going to go mental, but have to support local business of course.

I bought a can of the W+T IPA (6.2%) from Ninkasi in Burgess Hill for my mate while we were watching the Birmingham game last week and he really liked it.

I also ordered a couple of the Siren Ten Dollar Shake's to try along with some other stuff I got delivered from the brewery.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I also ordered a couple of the Siren Ten Dollar Shake's to try along with some other stuff I got delivered from the brewery.

Siren Ten is another great brewery. Their Soundwave IPA is often on tap at the Wandering Goose

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003

My advice to you would be to completely ignore anything she may say and buy lots of our beer.
Thank you very much for making the effort. I sincerely hope you like them 👍

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I bought a can of the W+T IPA (6.2%) from Ninkasi in Burgess Hill for my mate while we were watching the Birmingham game last week and he really liked it.

W+T don't do an IPA do they ? Or do you mean L+F ?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Spent an an afternoon in Wetherspoons in Worthing, Sir TImothy Shelley.

No Punk IPA to be had, although the young lady behind the bar absolutely insisted that Greene King IPA was the same.

Saying that, I had a few tins of Treason, labelled as West Coast IPA, and marvelous it was too x

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a glass of Wild Beer Wineybeest Imperial Stout...... bloody amazing !

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Spent an an afternoon in Wetherspoons in Worthing, Sir TImothy Shelley.

No Punk IPA to be had, although the young lady behind the bar absolutely insisted that Greene King IPA was the same.

Saying that, I had a few tins of Treason, labelled as West Coast IPA, and marvelous it was too x
If anyone tells you GK IPA is the same as Punk IPA you need to punch this idiot in the face. Very very had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here