Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
From the start our players looked like they didn't give two shit's.

I've been saying our side has a weak underbelly for some time now. We are fine when things are going our way, but there is no fight in the side. To many lightweights in the side who won't roll their sleeves up and put the necks on the line. That's why Poyet will never take us out of this league.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Right, don't think I can be arsed with the last few minutes. Time to get on the whisky and keep the hell away from NSC.
Opened the booze already. Think I'm gonna avoid NSC for the next few days...

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Exactly!! Brighton fouling our players like mad, yet many here are saying its cheating Palace, you just have to admit our silky attackers are too quick for Brighton's slow thugish defending bringing them down. Brighton just being ripped apart by a superior team, stop clutching at straws blaming the ref.

They are cheating c**ts, helped by a useless referee. This is what is ruining football.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Can I also ask why some people are so intent on blaming Gus for everything now? It's not his fault Dunk got sent off, or Murray dived or Greer fouled someone. Jesus

He picked the team, he has to take some responsibility!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
He certainly won't blame Bruno for the crass pass that put Dunk under pressure!

I suggest he'll say that he makes the players pass across the back four so if we don't like it he'll go home and play golf... you heard it here first!

Right I'm off. Remember lads it's only football. Someone has to win someone has to lose... annoying against Palace we always seem to lose.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Never got going and were like rabbits in headlights

Just need to put that behind us and move onto next game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports