Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ignore list................thats three now and I am really enjoying it

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Gus has some interview to handle now.... Will it be the I am going home drivel he sometimes come out with.

I do hope not as he is just starting to annoy me right now with excuses and shit team selections. If there is no striker in January (be it GP's or TB's decision) the natives WILL begin to get restless, mark my words.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Exactly!! Brighton fouling our players like mad, yet many here are saying its cheating Palace, you just have to admit our silky attackers are too quick for Brighton's slow thugish defending bringing them down. Brighton just being ripped apart by a superior team, stop clutching at straws blaming the ref.

You're right, it's not the refs fault he got sucked in by a diving Murray. He's only human.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Exactly!! Brighton fouling our players like mad, yet many here are saying its cheating Palace, you just have to admit our silky attackers are too quick for Brighton's slow thugish defending bringing them down. Brighton just being ripped apart by a superior team, stop clutching at straws blaming the ref.

I have not laughed so much since zahahhahahha debut for England - Comic Gold

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Nope. That is it with me and accpeting Poyet' silly little Subbuteo game. When ever there has been a big game we have played like absolute wankers. CB's need investment, well done though Poyet for letting to decent CB's go in the summer. Poyet for some reason does not want to play a conventional 2 up front, which is part of the reason why we are not scoring enough f***ing goals,still glad we can pass the ball 2,415 times a game though. I will leave the rest of the blind carry on believing

Seriously? How many teams play a 4-4-2 nowadays? That formation would not suit our style at all.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Probably,,,,it will be everyone's fault from the referee, to defenders not controlling the ball, to strikers missing chances. He won't say sorry to 3,000 fans who have spent a fortune close to Xmas and he will say, he is off to play golf...

Gus will never apologise for his teams performances. It's always someone else's fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports